Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japshow 09 - Santa Pod

johnboy

Ok its that time of year again, showtime.

Always a good meet, and the chance to try your car up the 1/4 mile, as well as see the jet car do its thing, there are plenty of stalls to browse around too, as well as being able to meet up with your fellow LOC' ers.

This year the club stand booking has changed slightly, in that if you want to be on the club stand, which will be on the concrete instead of the grass, you have to buy an advance entry ticket.

Prices are £12.00 per person, there is also a booking fee of £7.00 per club stand, so if its ok with everyone to pay £13.00, depending on how many attend, i will reimburse you any difference.

If you could start posting on here if you wish to go, and i will start to collect the money once we know how many.

Japshow site HERE for more info

Johnboy PAID

sparkystav PAID

W481ggc PAID

MarsdenDean PAID

AztecBandit1 PAID

steviewevie PAID

Yeldarb PAID

Lexlover001 PAID

Icemahn PAID

Gord PAID

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested.

Is this for one or two days ??????

We might be interested if I'm at home.

Any chance of a post code so we could see where it is at !!!!

We normally only book the club stand for the sunday, because if we book it for the weekend, we get a stand on the grass/mud, which can be a mud bath.

The address is HERE , Although i wouldnt go by the postcode as its just a postal address. To find the exact location of the track, put in Airfield road, podington.

Thanks for the link John.

Oh well thats 517 miles for us if we decide to go :lol:

:lol:

It's madness, I just looked and it's only 580ish miles for me to go to that Germany meet!!!

I've been asked to drive to Koblenz in August and that's about 620 but I think I'll stick to a plane and getting hammered instead!

Thanks for the link John.

Oh well thats 517 miles for us if we decide to go :lol:

:lol:

It's madness, I just looked and it's only 580ish miles for me to go to that Germany meet!!!

I've been asked to drive to Koblenz in August and that's about 620 but I think I'll stick to a plane and getting hammered instead!

Thats the price I've got to pay for staying up in God's country :lol:

Guest inicol63

John i may be interested i guess i need to know about Jae first and then maybe interested in this one as well so let me know when your going to book.

• 2 weeks later...
John is this the first one of the year? I thought there was normally a 'Pod meet in late March / April time?

Adie, the fast show is on the 22nd march, but if your after some track time, you will spend most of your time in the que.

if we can get enough people interested we can book a club stand on one of the RWYB days, although most of them are on a saturday. Its not a problem to me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...