Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japshow 09 - Santa Pod

johnboy

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for a good day. Stav, your pulsing fog lights look good with brake lights, so i think im going to go down that route.

Seen some good mods, and was good to see you guys "in real life". I can say ill defo be attending another meet, and ill be there for the one in oct - weather permitting!!!

(Where do i purchase the pulsing brake bulbs from??)

Cheers for a good day. Stav, your pulsing fog lights look good with brake lights, so i think im going to go down that route.

Seen some good mods, and was good to see you guys "in real life". I can say ill defo be attending another meet, and ill be there for the one in oct - weather permitting!!!

(Where do i purchase the pulsing brake bulbs from??)

Shame i missed you mate :o

looks like you had great weather for a change

well done Stav, i am sure there will be improvement next time, not as easy as it looks is it :whistling:

did any one else do any runs ??

Good to meet some of you guys too and see the cars, some cracking engine mods although it makes me want to spend even more money!!

Glad i wasn't the only one to catch the sun too :) hopefully next time i'll be more prepared and be able to get my car in the stand too.

I'm a bit of a lurker here and don't really post since I've had my Lexus, but I saw you lot on my way back down from each 1/4 mile run, I think a few of you saw me and wondered why you hadn't seen me before around your club bit, but I'd gone down with me old crew! Mine was the black IS300 with square rear plate and sports grill if anyone recalls! (This was earlier on the sunday)

I came had a look a bit later on, some nice looking metal you've all got ;).

Should say hello next time really!

I'm a bit of a lurker here and don't really post since I've had my Lexus, but I saw you lot on my way back down from each 1/4 mile run, I think a few of you saw me and wondered why you hadn't seen me before around your club bit, but I'd gone down with me old crew! Mine was the black IS300 with square rear plate and sports grill if anyone recalls! (This was earlier on the sunday)

I came had a look a bit later on, some nice looking metal you've all got ;).

Should say hello next time really!

Hi mate,

I did see you going down the strip and looked out for you as i have an IS 300 too and don't see many of them about, althoug mine was in the car park this time :)

Russell

Yep, don't see many. Especially not many IS300s going down 1/4 mile :D

Have to admit mine did get a lot of attention and people wanting to talk about it, look under bonnet e.t.c. Mostly admiring though I would hope! I was camping with my Celica lot, car was there saturday night and on sunday I just parked it in public after I was done with my dragging.

Next time eh!

Yep, don't see many. Especially not many IS300s going down 1/4 mile :D

Have to admit mine did get a lot of attention and people wanting to talk about it, look under bonnet e.t.c. Mostly admiring though I would hope! I was camping with my Celica lot, car was there saturday night and on sunday I just parked it in public after I was done with my dragging.

Next time eh!

Cool, next time for sure,

have you done any mods to it?

Gord. Does your reg end ORD

I think i may have seen you going past Mosley Hollins high school on the sat. Saw a green lex, with a similar reg that would match your name!

Yes mate, but it would have been Simon driving it at the time :D

Cool, next time for sure,

have you done any mods to it?

Yep, saw you sugarytea, did you enjoy the runs ?

All I've done is add the sports grille and have new snazzier plates made up, other than that totally standard.

Yes, I very much enjoyed the runs! I'm actually pretty pleased with my times also, pretty much exactly 16 seconds, on all four runs. Good reactions too!

some mobile video and pictures :whistling:

sorry for the poor quality images... :lol:

nice meet anyway thanks to johnboy our event organizer

and also dean .. thanks mate for the stand pass and other

lexus member who share there idea about tuning car :winky:

try to view this link..

next time i will bring vid cam to make it sure we have a nice video quality ..... lol