johnboy

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just sunday john?

have we enough for a stand yet?

The stand is just for sunday, and we have enough peeps interested now :D

Excellent news. prob have a couple of mates coming along as well. how much will their entry be? (theyll be in my car)

Is it just sunday john?

have we enough for a stand yet?

The stand is just for sunday, and we have enough peeps interested now :D

Excellent news. prob have a couple of mates coming along as well. how much will their entry be? (theyll be in my car)

If they pay on the gate, it is £15.00 each, or if you send me £12.00 each for them they will get an advance ticket like you :D

I'll search out my old time from 2 or so years back so you know what to destroy when your there lol..

Only got 3 runs in as it was just sooo busy there, sat in the quee for 90% of the day lol.. well worth doing though & spoke to some great people while waiting.

They did a lane for slicks and a lane for road tyres, which meant we couldn't physically race each other when I went. There were some serious drag cars there that totally destroyed all the road cars, I think my friend may still have a vid of my run I will have to find it lol..

Will be a fantastic day though, hope I can go will know Monday afternoon.

Having Police as customers does [pay off sometimes!!

There will be at least 3 Bedfordshire and 4 N'hants cars on patrol on the 21st. They are looking for "an excuse" to pull you, i.e. numberplate, tints, driving with fogs on when it is clear etc...........

you have all been warned in the nicest friendliest way.

There will be at least 3 Bedfordshire and 4 N'hants cars on patrol on the 21st. They are looking for "an excuse" to pull you, i.e. numberplate, tints, driving with fogs on when it is clear etc...........

Thanks. No big suprise though. After Japfest there were several police cars pulling cars over, they were obviously laying in wait for the mass exodus at the end. As you say, a dodgy number plate/tints/too wide wheels etc are going to be a great excuse for them to pull you.

I'll have to change my plates back again.

wonder how many "real" crimes will take place while they're sat pickin on us.

Intrested. Do only modded cars only normally go on the LOC stand? Thanks

No mate, all lexus are welcome on the club stand :D

What about German Lexus :question:

What as in...... AUDI DAS STREBEN NACH VERKOLLKOMMNUNG :whistling:

'Fraid it's only Lex of Japanese origin hence the 'Japshow' bit :lol:

O well just have to park in car park then :D

Will have to spank the japs another time :lol:

?? why dont you just bring your Lexus :o

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links