Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japfest 09 - Castle Combe

johnboy

Ok everyone, Japfest time agaiin, if you would like to attend and be on the the club stand could you post on this thread please,

Prices are as follows:

£12.00 Per person incl. a club stand pass.

£35.00 for a 15 min track session

These prices are if purchased in advance, if you pay on the gate it is £18.00.

If you let me know how many tickets are required, then if you could add .50p to each booking, just to cover p&p, that would be great.

Link to Japfest HERE for more info

Rolex

SPIKES

w481ggc

Steviewevie

edeath

icemahn

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

are there people interested in this event as we need more people to have an loc stand

its a great event so get your names down :)

are there people interested in this event as we need more people to have an loc stand

its a great event so get your names down :)

EUROPES BIGGEST JAPPANESE CAR SHOW and no one is interested

i dont understand :unsure:

I’ve not been to a Japfest show, but I have been to other event shows at Castle Combe. The shows are normally track day events, but you don’t have to go onto track if you don’t want to. There are club stands around the paddock area and viewing areas around the track, and usually you are welcome to leave your car on the stand all day if you wanted to. Besides cars need to be parked up somewhere when they are not on track.

Is there a cut off date to pay for tickets ?

Can someone tell me more about this event please ? I've been to JAE but not this one. Sounds like this is more track-oriented, is it more a case of watching cars on the track ? Can our cars go on the club stand or does it not work like that ?

This was last year.

http://www.japfest.co.uk/news/news_08_show_report.html

Japfest is a not just track orientated, i have been to many shows all over the country and i have to say apart from JAE japfest is one of the best, it has everything, club stands, retail stands, sometimes it does a show and shine based on car clubs and the best club wins a prize, and becuase it has a track it also has the driftworks demonstrations and also you get to see some right nutters hairing it round the track in all types of Jap Cras last year we had a Nissan GTR on the track and it was awesome.

Trust you wont want to miss this one. its a MUST definately.

Japfest is a not just track orientated, i have been to many shows all over the country and i have to say apart from JAE japfest is one of the best, it has everything, club stands, retail stands, sometimes it does a show and shine based on car clubs and the best club wins a prize, and becuase it has a track it also has the driftworks demonstrations and also you get to see some right nutters hairing it round the track in all types of Jap Cras last year we had a Nissan GTR on the track and it was awesome.

Trust you wont want to miss this one. its a MUST definately.

come on people get names down :)

Go on then put me down for this. Should have Stav's supercharger fitted by then - also think i'll pop my track cherry too. So ticket, stand pass and 15 mins track time for me please.

Looking at Japfest's website, it seems that all the track time is sold out for Saturday, apart from a late slot for "advanced" drivers. There's still time available on Friday though. Friday sessions are more expensive but are longer though, £80 for 3 x 20 mins (no entry ticket for the show required).

oo

Looking at Japfest's website, it seems that all the track time is sold out for Saturday, apart from a late slot for "advanced" drivers. There's still time available on Friday though. Friday sessions are more expensive but are longer though, £80 for 3 x 20 mins (no entry ticket for the show required).

hi steve

its still a good day out even if you dont get on the track, ive been to the last three shows

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links