Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

05 Gs Bluetooth Handsfree Problem?

Hi there,

On my 05 Gs I have now linked up the phone and numbers but i cant make calls when on the move? I understand it not letting you dial a number for obvious safty reasons, but if you have a nunber setup as spped dial, and its one button surely this is acceptable? Is there a way roud it? I can recieve calls on the move...

Thanks all..

Tom

Hi there,

On my 05 Gs I have now linked up the phone and numbers but i cant make calls when on the move? I understand it not letting you dial a number for obvious safty reasons, but if you have a nunber setup as spped dial, and its one button surely this is acceptable? Is there a way roud it? I can recieve calls on the move...

Thanks all..

Tom

Hello.

I have an 05 GS too, this is how I set up my car phone Bluetooth thingy.

I sent the car, via my phone, a business card with all my numbers.

I have a Nokia N96. Contacts-mark all-send as business card-bluetooth-(finds car) - send

I now have my phone numbers in the car.

When you enter the car the car should make a connection with the phone, do you see this message on the car display?

If you do all is good. Before you start the car, have the ignition on and go through the car phone set up and select which no's you want as speed dial. I have 2, home and wife.

You can use these speed dial no's on the move but you can't go through your phone book whilst driving. I think you can use voice command to do that but I haven't used it so not sure.

Maybe someone can explain this. Hope this helps a little.