Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Stainless Clock Surround

FuntimePhil

Hiya Guys,

I really want one of these clock surrounds, and i see other people do too. But can't be bothered waiting anymore for someone else to sort it.

SSSooooooooo Who's in? Ill contact graham who did the rings to see what he thinks about making them and a price, My mainissue is i want to be sure the silver text can still be printed on em (see pick below)

For thos who dont know what im referring too, its the square clock cover in the picture below:

ringzet8.jpg

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already contacted Graham re this and asked him to make a prototype with the same material as he still has my AC unit.

i asked anybody to pm me details on this post.

original post

if you want to keep a record here thats fine. I will let you know when he gets back to me with the prototype.

the following people also requested this either by pm or on the rings thread(there were more but no definates):

EDIT GB LIST:

asi

nabz

funtime phil

me

is300dino

rolex

hando

cous3

kam05

rogue

KRIS T

tommy 20165

wout is 200

sorted vti

whiteman

singh 182

ally

paulcross

rs200beams

If it can be made from the same shiny stainless steel material and have the same effect as the a/c dials then I'm interested.

That way it will match the a/c dials and the gear knob.

Keith

right.

Graham has got back in touch. Once the ring orders are fulfilled he will get onto this. When i have the first one and can post a pic up i will start the group buy official and will suggest that we do it the same as the rings group buy..

patience everybody!! ;)