Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Stainless Clock Surround

FuntimePhil

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me want one will go nice with the lovely rings!

i want one but i still havent recieved my lovely rings yet. dont know whats going on with them.

Hi am on rings this week yours are one of them.

regards graham

thanks graham will look out for the postie.

me want one will go nice with the lovely rings!

i want one but i still havent recieved my lovely rings yet. dont know whats going on with them.

Hi am on rings this week yours are one of them.

regards graham

thanks graham will look out for the postie.

there isn't a lot of interest in the clock surrounds maybe people dont know about them yet?

Just had a quick look at this thread and noticed the rings being mentioned again. Graham, I still havent had a chance to remove my rings to send them back to u for another set but will try and sort them asap. Btw, how do I remove the rings as they're on well tight?

There is/was a list of interested people on the very first post, but this thread kind of got derailed what with the A/C Rings arriving spasmodically.

Maybe we need a new thread, again asking for interest in the S/S Clock suround "ONLY" to gauge a proper response? Also some idea of price may swing it for some people?

Keith

Just had a quick look at this thread and noticed the rings being mentioned again. Graham, I still havent had a chance to remove my rings to send them back to u for another set but will try and sort them asap. Btw, how do I remove the rings as they're on well tight?
Hi have found that if you use a small flat screw driver with some tape around the end so as not to scratch it they should com off,but dont worry about scratches as i can polish them out. I HAVE given a pretty good idea on the price as

£11.00 ish all in . Regards Graham

Hi have found that if you use a small flat screw driver with some tape around the end so as not to scratch it they should com off,but dont worry about scratches as i can polish them out. I HAVE given a pretty good idea on the price as

£11.00 ish all in . Regards Graham

Graham,

as soon as you send the prototype back i will post pics and start the group buy to operate the same way as before.

There was a large number people interested but due to your personal situation and us not hearing from you i stopped it.

Im sure there will be as many people wanting these as the rings..

Cheers

graham still awaitng the rings.

come on give the man his rings he's waited long enough!! :yawn:

think this is dragging on a bit graham dont get me wrong the rings were amazing and worth the wait but asi has waited a very long time a very very long time.which i dont think is fair as he seems to be the only one missing.his pocket is lighter having paid for something he doesnt have.

Sorry to go over old ground guy's,

But i've only just found this thread, Gauging interest in clock face - i'm in

But i'm further behind alot of you guy's and would like to get my hands on a set of the rings also!!

Sorry to go over old ground guy's,

But i've only just found this thread, Gauging interest in clock face - i'm in

But i'm further behind alot of you guy's and would like to get my hands on a set of the rings also!!

I think the groupbuy for the rings has now finished, unless you can contact Graham (Goldilocks Engineering) who might be able willing to make you a set of rings?