Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Stainless Clock Surround

FuntimePhil

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VERY IMPORTANT******

When you email me the form please put "clock dial" as the subject otherwise it will get lost in my junk folder and I won't be able to send you an invoice out :)

email sent matey!!just waiting for the paypal invoice! cant wait!!!!!

how long to the invoices gets sent out to our email?

Hi,just starting in a minute,I thought there were going to be pics posted first ?

to be honest matey i trust they will look as good as the rings so me not need a photo so if you just send me a invoice and i'll pay up.

thanks matey.

Can't download the form from the site...........must be an easier way than this????......Anyone downloaded it?.....Can you email me a copy of the form Ormi?

Keith

Can't download the form from the site...........must be an easier way than this????......Anyone downloaded it?.....Can you email me a copy of the form Ormi?

Keith

pm'd you a copy of the form.once done just copy all to a email and send thats how i did it and it all went through.

for people that cant get the form if you copy the form below paste on a blank email fill in your details and send it to the nice man at the shiney bit shop!!!

the email address is on the form.

Goldilocks Engineering

Request form for Lexus clock dial. Please fill in all the details and send the completed document to goldilockseng1@aol.com . A paypal invoice will be sent to your email address and when completed, your rings will be dispatched to you

Name:

Address:

Email:

The cost of the clock dial has been significantly reduced and has been negotiated at a special onetime only price to members of www.lexusownersclub.co.uk .

Please state your required quantity up to a maximum of two:

Shipping costs have also been included in the price.

All items are pre-wrapped in tissue paper before being carefully placed in a bubble wrapped packet which is thoroughly sealed and posted the same day.

Thank you, you are finished...now please send to goldilockseng1@aol.com