Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae 11-13th Sept 09

johnboy

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I should be there at least Saturday and Sunday. Don't know which car I will bring, it will depend how far has gone the registration of the Aristo

Johnboy +1 - 3 days IS200

aztecbandit1 - 3 days IS200

Gord +1 - 3 days mazda/bmw/ford

Mr Mole +1 - 3 days IS200

Wozza +1 - 2 days IS200

Stav +2 - 3 days IS200

Rabster +2 - 3 days IS200

Aaronabbott +1 - 3 days IS200

Cameron +1 - 3 days IS200

w481ggc - 3 days IS200

Jason +1 ?days IS200

LexusIS200Sam+1 - 1 DAY IS200

abbott +1 - 3 days IS200

Wondering if it would be ok to hook up with mr mole/cameron etc for the journey into the neverland as i wouldnt have a clue where to head for . (get tired of stacey the sat navs voice !!)

For me it will be +2 or maybe +3 for the 3days.

And can we get the tickets a bit sooner this year, could not take all the waiting for them to come in the post.

Thought we were going to leave for the long drive before they were posted out !!!

When are the tickets up for sale ?

• 2 weeks later...
For me it will be +2 or maybe +3 for the 3days.

And can we get the tickets a bit sooner this year, could not take all the waiting for them to come in the post.

Thought we were going to leave for the long drive before they were posted out !!!

When are the tickets up for sale ?

I need to know how many people want advanced tickets.

Will arrange to get the store open to pay for tickets.

I will make enquiries and try and get the tickets earlier.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys,

I've got holiday booked in Sept already so not sure if this will clash. If not hubby and I will be there with the GS300. Need something different otherwise it'll be the Lexus IS200 stand! :lol:

B xx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest inicol63

I am a maybe + one only for one day if i can make it!!!!!!!

Not sure what Lexus car either :crybaby:

• 2 weeks later...

Wow loads of people going so far. Well done. Will try and make it, might be working. Will check my calendar :)

I hope the weather will be good and that everyone has fun. Also that everyone takes great care on their journeys here and back. May be bringing the Aristo TT will see. :)

whats the deal with the park attractions?

are they included or extra fees??

Attractions are extra - Prices are here though there maybe a reduction which the organisers are trying to sort, & we have the whole place to ourselves (no public) on the Friday.

If you or your other half/mum/dad collects Tesco clubcard points then they can be exchanged for ride tickets Details on how to here

Just a note: Like last year there is a no glass policy (wine, beer, glasses etc) for H & S reasons, but unlike last year spirit bottles (vodka etc) will be allowed but must be disposed of safely.