Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae 11-13th Sept 09

johnboy

If MarsdenDean can go, i will tag along with him, as usual :).

Hopefully we can split the price of fuel and get a few more people, then were all go.

As he said, might be 2-3 days. (If we go! )

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats the deal with the park attractions?

are they included or extra fees??

Attractions are extra - Prices are here though there maybe a reduction which the organisers are trying to sort, & we have the whole place to ourselves (no public) on the Friday.

If you or your other half/mum/dad collects Tesco clubcard points then they can be exchanged for ride tickets Details on how to here

Just a note: Like last year there is a no glass policy (wine, beer, glasses etc) for H & S reasons, but unlike last year spirit bottles (vodka etc) will be allowed but must be disposed of safely.

sweet bring on the morgan spice.

whats the deal with the park attractions?

are they included or extra fees??

Attractions are extra - Prices are here though there maybe a reduction which the organisers are trying to sort, & we have the whole place to ourselves (no public) on the Friday.

If you or your other half/mum/dad collects Tesco clubcard points then they can be exchanged for ride tickets Details on how to here

Just a note: Like last year there is a no glass policy (wine, beer, glasses etc) for H & S reasons, but unlike last year spirit bottles (vodka etc) will be allowed but must be disposed of safely.

sweet bring on the morgan spice.

and the grey goose :winky:

Hi guys, can you put me down for fri/satday please :D and yes i will be in my IS

Be nice to see you mate :D and the car :winky:

Hi mate, yea it be nice to see you to :D are you not comeing down for the time attack at Brands hatch ??

Hi guys, can you put me down for fri/satday please :D and yes i will be in my IS

Be nice to see you mate :D and the car :winky:

Hi mate, yea it be nice to see you to :D are you not comeing down for the time attack at Brands hatch ??

I would love to go to go but im working mate :D so see you at jae :D

Added mate, be good to see you there :D

Hi mate, yea it will be good to see all you lot , as i have not been to any meets for over 2 years :crybaby:

Added mate, be good to see you there :D

Hi mate, yea it will be good to see all you lot , as i have not been to any meets for over 2 years :crybaby:

I'll be parked with Gord in the odd one out area now due to having a skyline :lol:

Looking forward to seeing your handywork mate B)

hey up paul. your cars bloody nippy - goes very well mate - evemn more so with that new filter!! looking forward to our convoy mate!! can't wait!!

u bringing one of the laydeeeeessssss from lexus leicester with you? :whistling: please!! lol!!

+1 to marsden dean. Although think were looking for other passengers too. So might rise (Pending)

You are now officially a +1 :D

stav... wish i had that kind of money for a charger. bit more saving to do for that lol. will be last thing i buy for my car just to finish it of :).

Rob... yeah it does go well :). must be cause its well worn in ;). yeah the convoy down will be good laugh. but no racing ;-). cars will be al clean and dont want any fly kill all over it. only just removed the last lot. poor little things. now now rob you have a nice lady at home with you ;-). sure there will be plenty of nice women at the show for us to look at. i was talking at work about why dont we as a dealership never go to the big jap shows. i might bring it up in the meeting on friday about doing some and think i would have to put my name forward for taking the is f if we did do it :)

Hi All.

Can someone put me down for Saturday (1 day) and I'll bring the LS430.

Also, SOMEONE ELSE BRING AN LS PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Many thanks.

Jim.

Added to the list Jim :D

Thanks very much.