Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae 11-13th Sept 09

johnboy

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not 100% yet, but might be going in a Ford B) so will i still get my support pass again :question: so i can park next to where i camp :D

BUMP

Gord, no support passes this year, jap cars only, due to someone abusing them, a Dodge Viper cant be a support vehicle. ;)

Im not 100% yet, but might be going in a Ford B) so will i still get my support pass again :question: so i can park next to where i camp :D

BUMP

Gord, no support passes this year, jap cars only, due to someone abusing them, a Dodge Viper cant be a support vehicle. ;)

Ok mate, will you please remove my name from the list John

Hi John,

in light of recent events, I don't feel I will be welcome by some on the LOC stand for reasons I shall not go into

here. I will still be attending the JAE, but have made alternative arangements for my car this year.

Can you please remove me from the list

Kindest regards

Wozza

(please note John this is no reflection on you or your meet organisation for JAE)

Hi John,

in light of recent events, I don't feel I will be welcome by some on the LOC stand for reasons I shall not go into

here. I will still be attending the JAE, but have made alternative arangements for my car this year.

Can you please remove me from the list

Kindest regards

Wozza

(please note John this is no reflection on you or your meet organisation for JAE)

Now only 18 :crybaby:

Tug Of War Battle - 7 persons per team max

Five-a-side football tournament - 5 persons per team max

Looking like loc will not have the members/numbers @ jae to do the above :shutit:

Don't you have the green IS200 you bought back and were going to work on with Steve from Charlesworth :whistling:

Looking like loc will not have the members/numbers @ jae to do the above :shutit:

Don't you have the green IS200 you bought back and were going to work on with Steve from Charlesworth :whistling:

Yes we do thanks ( Steve did say you rang asking questions ) what Steve and myself do with that car is nothing to do with you at all :D in fact no one but Steve and myself know what we are going to be doing to it, until its all finished :whistling:

You can ring and ask Steve as many times as you like :whistling: he will not tell you :P please remember he know who his friends are :whistling:

But im with some other club @ jae now thanks

Yes we do thanks ( Steve did say you rang asking questions ) what Steve and myself do with that car is nothing to do with you at all :D in fact no one but Steve and myself know what we are going to be doing to it, until its all finished :whistling:

You can ring and ask Steve as many times as you like :whistling: he will not tell you :P please remember he know who his friends are :whistling:

Excellent news. Happy dreams :whistling:

says you with a tarnish reputation

Speaking of dreams .............. you got your supercharger kit up and running yet :whistling:

Guest inicol63

John I also will not be attending with LOC this year.

I wish the club the very best for the future.

John or any other friends, please come and say hello.

Best Regards

Ian

I'll be there both days to support the club.

Will split my time between LOC and the TSS stand.

how ironic!!

Ironic ?? What a strange comment Leighton ;)

Dave will be bringing 2 cars .... 1 Lexus (IS350) & 1 Sprint Car (Soarer) so therefore pretty logical as far as I can see :)

I'll be there both days to support the club.

Will split my time between LOC and the TSS stand.

how ironic!!

Ironic ?? What a strange comment Leighton ;)

Dave will be bringing 2 cars .... 1 Lexus (IS350) & 1 Sprint Car (Soarer) so therefore pretty logical as far as I can see :)

ironic that somebody who seems to not support/give good service to club members is now supporting the club..

i would have though they are one and the same but maybe not..

also find it very bizarre that the blatant breaking of club rules re user name is ignored. oh and before anybody says it, yes i have reported it many times..

and when did we start using first names on a public forum and not usernames? please edit that out.