Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae 11-13th Sept 09

johnboy

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dare i ask where are the ADMINS and MODS now

this has got very personal very threatening and is totally un called for, i dont condone any of this and feel its a shame that some people are making these threats and taking post of topics

maybe theyve found another forum!!

why dont you find another and get off this one, before the reputation of this one, falls even further? you are one of the problems on this site, get rid of the problem you get rid of the tension, just a suggestion

and its clear who this is directed to

I'll also let you and the owners of the mickey mouse forum you recently set up that if there are any defamatory comments about me,my wife or Prolex-uk left after tomorrow be prepared for legal action :whistling:...........The law is quite clear in that the owners of the website (so directors as well if its a ltd company) are responsible for the comments of the posters..........

Surely any comment are opinion of the poster and is their right?

I may be wrong but doesnt sound right to me.

And threatening legal action cause things dont go your way makes you sound very much like another company with a tarnished rep on this forum.

why dont you find another and get off this one, before the reputation of this one, falls even further? you are one of the problems on this site, get rid of the problem you get rid of the tension, just a suggestion

and its clear who this is directed to

I'll also let you and the owners of the mickey mouse forum you recently set up that if there are any defamatory comments about me,my wife or Prolex-uk left after tomorrow be prepared for legal action :whistling:...........The law is quite clear in that the owners of the website (so directors as well if its a ltd company) are responsible for the comments of the posters..........

Surely any comment are opinion of the poster and is their right?

I may be wrong but doesnt sound right to me.

And threatening legal action cause things dont go your way makes you sound very much like another company with a tarnished rep on this forum.

I think he might have taken my advice and done one, heres me hoping

As above this thread is about JAE, all this personal b******g has no place here - half this thread needs to be deleted (including this post probably) :whistling:

this thread is about JAE

keep it on topic

or warnings will be applied !

bit harsh that, just had a read thru and all looks JAE/LOC/Lexus related

this thread is about JAE

keep it on topic

or warnings will be applied !

bit harsh that, just had a read thru and all looks JAE/LOC/Lexus related

I think you've missed all the off topic stuff mate - its all been removed......

sorry but could you please remove me from the list, as im now going with an old car club, as they ask me if i would show the car on there stand, sorry about this, :crybaby: but i will pop over and say hi :winky:

If you don’t want to go to JAE with LOC then fine but there is no need to slag of those who are going to support the club or make a big point of “ohhhh I’m going with a band of merry men instead”. As far as we are concerned it’s your loss not ours, there will be a LOC stand the same as there has been every year and will be for years to come.

I think what you have said hear is the clubs loss.

When I said that I'm going with another club "a band of merry men instead” as you call it.

It was said for the club so they would not pay out for tickets that were no longer needed, and out of respect for John.

At no point was there a big point made of it.

It must be the clubs loss to have members going with another club, because its the members that make up the club.

Adrian.

Why has all the removed name posts been taken off?

The post had to be tidied up after it all went Pete Tong the other night :)

sorry but could you please remove me from the list, as im now going with an old car club, as they ask me if i would show the car on there stand, sorry about this, :crybaby: but i will pop over and say hi :winky:

how old does your car have to be ?

how old does your car have to be ?

HHHmmm no bazza, its not a club for old cars, its a car club that i have been a member for for along time , "ie"joined the club in Q, when i 1st got me IS, and they asked me if i would put the IS on there stand " there for makeing it a old club!!

HHHmmm no bazza, its not a club for old cars, its a car club that i have been a member for for along time , "ie"joined the club in Q, when i 1st got me IS, and they asked me if i would put the IS on there stand " there for makeing it a old club!!

I thought you were going with OJC dude - you've only been a member there 2 weeks :lol:

Be good to see you again anyway, car has come on a long way mate :)

I thought you were going with OJC dude - you've only been a member there 2 weeks :lol:

Be good to see you again anyway, car has come on a long way mate :)

yea i am now, but i was going to go with the club that i went to Hotinportnights with when i 1st got the IS, but they have left it to late to get a stand at JAE :crybaby: so im now going with OJC :hehe:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links