Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nurburgring 2009

sparkystav

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am interested but might have some stuff going on after the 18th July but I shall see. :)

Your more than welcome to come with me mate :D

And i will let you have a drive of the Audi, around the ring B)

I am interested but might have some stuff going on after the 18th July but I shall see. :)

Thanks Gord - thing is with you, you might have changed cars by then; your roaving eye is well known! lol

If I do go (and take a car), I'd probably take the S2000 - and get shown up by Steve in his Boxster with his super human driving skills. But it all about having fun really :D

Thanks Gord - thing is with you, you might have changed cars by then; your roaving eye is well known! lol

If I do go (and take a car), I'd probably take the S2000 - and get shown up by Steve in his Boxster with his super human driving skills. But it all about having fun really :D

Yes mate its all about having a good time :D we do not race each other, or say who has done the best time or anything like that, everyone drive's around at there own pace mate :D

Mind you Steve is a very very good driver and if you want to go around really fast, have a lap with him :winky: i will never forget the look on Lee iceman's face when he got out of the M3 Steve took him around in :o :lol:

Sounds good, any word from Dave or Wozza?

Great to see you back on LOC Lee :D

Lack of funds will stop me this year (can't even afford the time off) so unless my numbers come

up on the Lottery I really can't make it :crybaby:

Have a great time guys (& gals), it's a fantastic trip :D

Mr Hill now taking Mrs Hill in the Boxster mate :D

Just had a little look on the euro tunnel times & price, going on the time we have been before the cost of the train is £136 return takes 35mins :D

Now to look into hotel ................... £171 FOR 4 NIGHT D/room :D

What time train are we booking, if we book the 13:20 going its £67, then possibly the 17:50 coming back for £69 its going to be £136.

Details/prices Here

Are we booking the same hotel?

here

As Gord says £171 for 4 nights :)

LOL no he hasnt, unfortuantly his rep has taken a little nose dive lately. when he had the chance to shine as well.

WTF do you mean ????????

If I choose to post on here or not is my business.

I was told by Mat C that I was to be no longer to be allowed to post as Prolex-UK on here but only as DaveEllen I took the decision,rightly or wrongly, not to accept that offer so stopped posting.

From what I've seen looking through recent postings doesnt seem like I've missed much...........same old twaddle by same old twaddlers :whistling:

LOL no he hasnt, unfortuantly his rep has taken a little nose dive lately. when he had the chance to shine as well.

WTF do you mean ????????

If I choose to post on here or not is my business.

I was told by Mat C that I was to be no longer to be allowed to post as Prolex-UK on here but only as DaveEllen I took the decision,rightly or wrongly, not to accept that offer so stopped posting.

From what I've seen looking through recent postings doesnt seem like I've missed much...........same old twaddle by same old twaddlers :whistling:

You are very wrong AGAIN Dave :whistling: its not the same old twaddle by the same old twaddlers :whistling:

The list has grown due to your bad service that you have been giving the twaddlers, woops in mean customers :whistling:

So are you coming on this trip or not :question: Steve is coming and maybe we could sort all the things out you and i said on your forum :whistling:

What time train are we booking, if we book the 13:20 going its £67, then possibly the 17:50 coming back for £69 its going to be £136.

Details/prices Here

here

Well i will be looking at coming back about 13.30ish as i think its the same price, still have 5hr drive from Dover :duh:

So this means setting off from hotel about 9.00am

As for hotel, Steve and myself are ok with it :D

Hmmm so whats the attendee list so far:

Gord + Mr Mole?

Steve + wife

Lee

Raj

Stav

S*d it i'm coming the single conversion can wait a while.

We booking the hotel/train etc now?

Gord + Mr Mole?

Steve + wife

Lee

Raj

Stav

Anees mate, but he will not know until end of june :D he is 99% with us :winky: Honda or Bmw :question:

Gord + Mr Mole?

Steve + wife

Lee

Raj

Stav

Anees mate, but he will not know until end of june :D he is 99% with us :winky: Honda or Bmw :question:

Should hopefully know and confirm either way by the end of the month. :)

Excellent,

are people booking stuff now then?

will check the time off tomorrow,

stav

Well ive a few things to sort out (kids) and who is coming with me, all should be sorted by next weekend mate :D

Details/prices Here

here

If you book the 3 nights you get 30% off the 3 nights (£108) then book the 4th night it works out cheaper :D

I think thats how some booked it last time :D