Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Think Before You Ink

Yeldarb

Ewww, that tongue pic made me feel :sick: How did you do it - a series of ever-deeper cuts, or one big snip? Can you anaesthetise a tongue properly (and for long enough to let it heal up on the cut surfaces?)

Each to his own, though!

best advise i was given was to decide what you want, then wait a year, if it is still exactly what you want then go ahead !

one year is nothing to something that will be with you for the rest of your life !

they are really cheap to put on, compared to taking them off

indeed bazza, tis why my leg was 5 years in the making and my back will be some 2years..

And you have chosen a good reputable studio!!! Thats also a mine field if you don't know what you are looking for!!

indeed immortal ink

Interesting i need some touch up work done and i think milton keynes is closer than kings lynn, got a rough idea on a price of the inside half of the arm to finish off a full sleeve at all ( i know its a how longs a piece of string question )

Interesting i need some touch up work done and i think milton keynes is closer than kings lynn, got a rough idea on a price of the inside half of the arm to finish off a full sleeve at all ( i know its a how longs a piece of string question )

Just send me a picture of what needs doing. The studio is not MK but close!!

Just send me a picture of what needs doing. The studio is not MK but close!!

need to draw it all out first may take a while lol