Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fitted My New Wheels Today,

aztecbandit1

They look mint mate :D

Tell you what they definitely suit the IS better than they did mine fella, they look immaculate, I'm sure you ran down the shop and bought four new ones really :P

Bet Aido did not think the wheels would clean up so good :P

Spent three hours sorting mine today too, didn't do as good a job as Chris but I'm happy with them :D

These really do look great on the IS though :)

(Chris' old IS had the TTE Grand Prix (same as the chicanes but without the black bolts) and that was my inspiration too!)

Cars looking awesome bandit!

Those TTE centre caps are in the post already ;)

Next up: get some Ray's black duranuts - I think they finish off this rim perfectly

Love those wheels (is there anybody who doesn't?)

I missed a set or 2 on eBay a few times, gutted i was!

There is a guy who sells them individually on eBay at £50 each. always tempted but then i might end up with just 1 or 2! Lol!

Car looks fine aztecbandit!! :)

Just thought have you used that new polisher Chris yet? It looks cleaner than it did last week and it was clean then!

No mate still not had chance to try it yet but hopefully i'll get chance this week :)

Its actually really dirty at the moment looks like its been through a dust storm :crybaby:

@ Stav not sure whats next matey? maybe some bling for the engine bay :winky:

(Chris' old IS had the TTE Grand Prix (same as the chicanes but without the black bolts) and that was my inspiration too!)

Cars looking awesome bandit!

Those TTE centre caps are in the post already ;)

Next up: get some Ray's black duranuts - I think they finish off this rim perfectly

Thanks again matey for the caps :D

Yeh i'll be having a look for some wheel nuts too, the ones that are on now look terrible :blink:

hey mate they look great on your rusty coloured car..... :whistling:

would like a set on mine but just fitted a new set on mine... 11 spoke in anthracite and think it suits my car with it being blue...not figured out how to put a pic on here yet...

Yeah your car looks the dogs.....

well done old lad :shifty:

Still got a few things to do yet though :D

Lol, fair enough - what else have you got planned? More mods to the exterior?

Am I being crazy or didn't you used to have a rear lip as well? Where's it gone? Or did you never have one? :unsure:

Still got a few things to do yet though :D

Lol, fair enough - what else have you got planned? More mods to the exterior?

Am I being crazy or didn't you used to have a rear lip as well? Where's it gone? Or did you never have one? :unsure:

Still after the rear lip mate but not sure which one to go for at the moment?

Got a couple of other things planned for the engine bay and need some new brake discs and a service plus a few more interior bits that i'm messing with at the moment :whistling: but will probably find more to play with :lol:

<<<<Had another new mod this morning but on here B)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links