Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Meet - Santa Pod

johnboy

Ok everyone , get your names down for this, a LOC Track Meet at Santa Pod on the 5th April.

Its a chance to come along and meet everyone, plus the added bonus of being able to try your car down the drag strip,

The prices are good too:

£10.00 Per Person Admission on the gate, no advance tickets.

£25.00 For unlimited runs all day on the track.

You dont have to go on track, you can just come along and say hi, there will be a cafe but prob no traders, and we will be parked up on the tarmac.

A link to the website is HERE As soon as i know how many want to go, i can book us a space. So get your names down.

Johnboy

aaronabbott

Yeldarb ?

Bazza

Davros

put me down,thats the day after my birthday

is this just for loc?

Nice one, coffees on you then :lol:

Its open to anyone, there will be other clubs, and makes of cars there, but it shouldnt be that busy, so plenty of track time.

We will have our own area roped off.

I'll be there on the Sat & Sun,but I'm crewing on this,so wont be there with the club but when you come down the pits pop your head in and say hello :D

Car2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I have booked us a stand for 12 cars, so if anyone else wants to come there is still room.

Cool :D

When do you need £'s John ?

No money to pay up front, just pay £10.00 on the gate, then pay for track use if you want to. :D

Cmon peeps, should be good. and its cheap!

I have booked us a stand for 12 cars, so if anyone else wants to come there is still room.

Cool :D

When do you need £'s John ?

No money to pay up front, just pay £10.00 on the gate, then pay for track use if you want to. :D

Cmon peeps, should be good. and its cheap!

Ohh even better :D

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links