Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

World Wide Warranty

Subiaco Kid

Hi guy's... I put this on Superblackbird's welcome today... but I think I should open it up more to the rest of the LOC as separate topic.

Basically bought IS250 Prestige Pert Western Australia last April.... With help from Aido got the info for getting the car into the UK... problem now is the warranty. Dealership in Perth say it's not world wide... surely I would still get manufacturer's warranty?? Anyone got any contacts... details etc

Thanks Everyone

Subiaco

Lexus GB are on 0845 278 8888 fella, might be worth asking what they say?

They have to honour European imports nowadays, not sure what their stance is on worldwide imports though?

Did Dave mention whether he has warranty on that IS350 from Japan?

Lexus GB are on 0845 278 8888 fella, might be worth asking what they say?

They have to honour European imports nowadays, not sure what their stance is on worldwide imports though?

Did Dave mention whether he has warranty on that IS350 from Japan?

Dave's is a 2005 so it's out of warranty now anyways... from what i've been told over here Toyota only warranty "official" imports :(

I'd still buy Dave's in a heartbeat though ... if only i had the cash.... still dreaming :blush:

Hi Aido, No Dave didn't mention warranty. I think I might give him and Lexus UK a call tonight. I've contacted Toyota (but the web site sent me to the States...!!!) and I'm hoping they might come back with some info. I had over 1000 hits on the website I'm trying to sell the car on but no phone calls....!!!! :angry: Maybe we can get a petition up ... :D

All the best

Subiaco

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links