Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just a quick note to thank everyone who has offered help and advice on this forum to me.

I've asked Janey to revoke my access asap, and so you'll probably not hear from me again, unless of course I buy a Lexus again.

It's been a good 3.5 years - highs and lows, and some good friendships along the way. Some will be glad to see the back of me, but hey, it ain't a fan club and you can't be good to all in the pursuit of perfection...

Farewell!!!

huhhh....why u going mate?

None really, other than it's time to move on. I don't have the IS any more and my experience of the ISd is becoming a distant memory. Everything that needs to be known is, so I'll be concentrating on them Beemer ones!! Might pop in to have a look as a lurker without login, but don't see the need to post anything any more.

sorry to see you leaving, you have made some good contributions to the forum over the past year or so, obviously not all of them were welcomed by certain individuals but thats what the forum is about as said its not a fan club.

i too will soon be parting with my lexus but will be popping back now and then to see whats happening and one day you never no i may get another, but it wont be a 220D.

good luck mate and all the best

simon

Just a quick note to thank everyone who has offered help and advice on this forum to me.

I've asked Janey to revoke my access asap, and so you'll probably not hear from me again, unless of course I buy a Lexus again.

It's been a good 3.5 years - highs and lows, and some good friendships along the way. Some will be glad to see the back of me, but hey, it ain't a fan club and you can't be good to all in the pursuit of perfection...

Farewell!!!

I bought mine late last year and reading the posts has been really useful. Yours have always, IMHO, been balanced and helpful. I am sure there will be many who will be sorry to see you go.

Nowt more to add really.

Cheerio Jamboo.

Don't blame you, when it starts getting personel it's time to call it a day and let's face it you were only being honest.

I see the offending post has been edited, pity it was allowed in the first place.

I think most members found your trials and tribulations very interesting and your contribution will be missed, needless to say some will be glad to see the back of you.

All the best.

Farewell!!!

Hi S.P

you will be back -maybe in 2011 when all Lexus cars will have hybrid drive and no diesels -thanks for all your interesting replies and views - always found you to be fair and to the point along with some interesting views on the subjest of cars .still cant see why you cant still pass on your advice to new owners or guys with problems but hay take care and enjoy your

BMW .which one of the BMW forums are you on and under what name .

cheers

swager

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links