Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Auto Position Steering Wheel

Hi,

Can someone help, I was test driving an SEL and when the car stopped the steering moved away from you. When you start the engine the wheel moved back into your set position.

Can someone advise is this only option on SEL or do the SE and sport models have this option.

Thanks in advance.

Dan

Hi,

Can someone help, I was test driving an SEL and when the car stopped the steering moved away from you. When you start the engine the wheel moved back into your set position.

Can someone advise is this only option on SEL or do the SE and sport models have this option.

Thanks in advance.

Dan

I don't know about the SE, but it's on the Sport. The position of the steering wheel is saved as part of the seat memory function.

You can save the setting on one button to push whel into your chest and seat right forward so you squash any scrote that tries to steal it ;) Make sure you have remembered that you have done it though :)

Very Good

Take a note Miss Jones !

I must remember the scrote position for next time my office buddy wants to use my car because his Beamer is in for another repair (again)

You can save the setting on one button to push whel into your chest and seat right forward so you squash any scrote that tries to steal it ;) Make sure you have remembered that you have done it though :)

What a great idea!