Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Spoilers

VVProtocolVV

Been looking for a spoiler for ages and don't really like any that are designed for the is200. I do like the low tte spoiler with the brake light, but i would prefer a carbon one. So just wondered if anyone has a spoiler fitted to their is200 that wasn't specifically designed for it. I got my eyes on the celica one :-

HERE

But don't want to blow £300+ just to find out it doesn't fit or i don't actually like it in real life. lol. I know someone on here has a suburu or an evo one fitted to their is200. Images would be a great help if you can show me how it looks on here! Cheers.

Yeah, that STi spoiler is over kill and doesn't look like it's been painted, you sure it's not a hoax lol? Definately sticking to something low level, don't want to be on the outlook for low level bridges incase it caught the spoiler lol. I think cos the is200 has such as small backside that any large spoiler will look even bigger once it's on the car.

Been looking for a spoiler for ages and don't really like any that are designed for the is200. I do like the low tte spoiler with the brake light, but i would prefer a carbon one. So just wondered if anyone has a spoiler fitted to their is200 that wasn't specifically designed for it. I got my eyes on the celica one :-

HERE

But don't want to blow £300+ just to find out it doesn't fit or i don't actually like it in real life. lol. I know someone on here has a suburu or an evo one fitted to their is200. Images would be a great help if you can show me how it looks on here! Cheers.

hi mate yes mine has gone in to the body shop today i have chose the skyline spoiler it is a near on fit but needs a bit of work i will post a pic on sat when i get it bk