Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Rear Lights :)

CIJ

Well took delivery of my new rear light yesterday and after puttin the car on charge over night she flashed into life after the first turn on the key after 5months sittin still today (had to pull the car out to get to the rear lights lol) so managed to get them changed over in a few mins, even tho i was gettin gassed out with the fumes :unsure: so i changed them from the chrome ones to now the Satin black ones, i must say they do look good against the plat ice colour, now ive just gotta wait for the headlights to come up on eBay :shifty: lol. I would of taken some pics but the camera had a dead Battery....nevermind she might be out later this time home if i get time.

I do have to say gettin back into it after driving this passat around felt so different, (i took it for a sly blast around the estate :whistling: ) but she still pulled well for sittin for so long....i did giver her time to warm up btw!!!

Evenin all by the way lol

Chris

Well took delivery of my new rear light yesterday and after puttin the car on charge over night she flashed into life after the first turn on the key after 5months sittin still today (had to pull the car out to get to the rear lights lol) so managed to get them changed over in a few mins, even tho i was gettin gassed out with the fumes :unsure: so i changed them from the chrome ones to now the Satin black ones, i must say they do look good against the plat ice colour, now ive just gotta wait for the headlights to come up on ebay :shifty: lol. I would of taken some pics but the camera had a dead battery....nevermind she might be out later this time home if i get time.

I do have to say gettin back into it after driving this passat around felt so different, (i took it for a sly blast around the estate :whistling: ) but she still pulled well for sittin for so long....i did giver her time to warm up btw!!!

Evenin all by the way lol

Chris

evenin matey.

why dont you just split and paint the headlights you have?its a easy job. see mine below oh you can also detango at the same time.

p1611081719.jpg

Unfortunatly i dont have the time to do that, also the lense covers had loads of hairline cracks in them and a large crack in the offside one, so i wanted to replace with brandnew!

i see matey im sure we'll all look out for some for you!!

Evening Chris,

Yeah they do look good, but the cars parked back up in the garage and i cant see them as its backed right in lol!! Nevermind, her time will come to get back on the road....all charged too :):):):):)