Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lack Of Deep Dish?!?!

LexusIS200Sam

Thinking about changing my rims.... Again! lol really got the hots for some deep dished rims with a nice big lip on them, but i cant find anything decent anywhere. Anybody know where too look for the IS200 (114x5) Want to stay with 19" as need them to fit over the BBK in the future. Must be avalible in stagered setup too... i dont ask for alot i know lol!!

cheers :winky:

For proper dish mate look into some of the Jap brands such as Work, also some good ones if you go to the Wheelmania UK site and go to the Silver section (for some reason that's where they hide the proper brands!)

Also, for proper dish, check out some SSR Viennas - they are totally insane as they tend to offer some of the deepest dish alloys I've ever seen in my life!

Thinking about changing my rims.... Again! lol really got the hots for some deep dished rims with a nice big lip on them, but i cant find anything decent anywhere. Anybody know where too look for the IS200 (114x5) Want to stay with 19" as need them to fit over the BBK in the future. Must be avalible in stagered setup too... i dont ask for alot i know lol!!

cheers :winky:

how big a dish do you want?matey

With the Lexus IS having really high offset of the shelf deep dish just isnt avilable.

My thoughts would be custom made Image wheels http://www.imagewheels.co.uk, SSR wheels (Vienna Dish 2 for 2 for example) from http://www.tokyo-express.co.uk/ssr/index.html or import something JDM from the likes of RB Wheelstore in the States.