Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Banzai

c499kev

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope to be there too.

If I'm at home mate I'll meet up with you for the drive there.

If thats ok.

Ok Adrian, let me know & we can meet up at Kingswells Park & ride if that suits you. Could be a s/c drive down :lol:

Hope to be there too.

If I'm at home mate I'll meet up with you for the drive there.

If thats ok.

Ok Adrian, let me know & we can meet up at Kingswells Park & ride if that suits you. Could be a s/c drive down :lol:

Ok Bobby, will do mate.

Ok guys , sorry but I'm not going to be able to go now. :crying:

I am going away to work on a rig in Invergordon for three weeks.

Going up on Thursday.

So see you guys next time :winky:

Nae luck mate. I have been working on a fabrication job in Isleburn at Invergordon & Nigg, for the past few months. There are 4 rigs in the CF & they are absolutely minging so hope you dont have to spend your nights on them. Enjoy :winky:

Ok guys , sorry but I'm not going to be able to go now. :crying:

I am going away to work on a rig in Invergordon for three weeks.

Going up on Thursday.

So see you guys next time :winky:

Nae luck mate. I have been working on a fabrication job in Isleburn at Invergordon & Nigg, for the past few months. There are 4 rigs in the CF & they are absolutely minging so hope you dont have to spend your nights on them. Enjoy :winky:

Once we get on the rig mate, you cant get off.

They are worried that we would all go to the pub and get pi$$ed.

And they are right, thats what we would do :lol: :lol: :lol:

ill b there

:hehe:

So will i

Cameron

What time are you heading south, got to put my wheels back on first thing tomorrow but plan on setting off from Aberdeen about 10am. If this is too late for you no worries but if this time suits I could meet you on route.

Cheers

Bobby

Yeah i will be heading down early prob leave about 8ish.but will see you there try save you a space lol

Nae bother, do we have a lot at the show to park the cars at ?

no think its just get early to get space,but i am heading down with the jdmtas guys so we should get a space,

Yeah i will be heading down early prob leave about 8ish.but will see you there try save you a space lol

Nae bother, do we have a lot at the show to park the cars at ?

no think its just get early to get space,but i am heading down with the jdmtas guys so we should get a space,

see you at b&q with the jdmtas crew at 0800, wheels back on car.

cheers Bobby

Was good to see some more faces.and got my quarter mile times around the 18 sec mark with best speed 81mph is that good not sure but bet a altezza lol.sorry mole forgot to take pics.hope all got home safe and no police.asi you sure do need a lsd for the drift stuff.but you will notice a big diffrence with the supercharger.