Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Looks very tidy I hope you get good sevice out of it, what sort of mileage because it looks as though it has been well looked after.

Norman

mileage is 126k with FSH .

previous owner sold it due to illness and was very sad to see her go

Very nice car you got there. Same colour as my LS. I used to have a GS300 and liked it alot. I'm going to be doing the once over of my LS in the next couple of weekends. Breaking out the G220 and borrowing someone's driveway for a day.

Just noticed you have the same black grille I had - mine was chipped and so I'd seen a few tips on here and ClubLexus that you could use Nitromors on the black slats to remove the paint and it come's up as so:

img0676wh2.jpg

:)

Wow, not a mark on your GS, looks fantastic. I wish mine came up like that, last time I polished mine all I could see was all the trolley dings down both sides from the dreaded supermarket trips :crybaby:

• 2 weeks later...
Just noticed you have the same black grille I had - mine was chipped and so I'd seen a few tips on here and ClubLexus that you could use Nitromors on the black slats to remove the paint and it come's up as so:

img0676wh2.jpg

to be honest i dont like my grill ..black or silver i just dont like style/shape

i quite like this and thinking about buying it ..what do u think ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LEXUS-98-99...sQ5fAccessories

img0676wh2.jpg

to be honest i dont like my grill ..black or silver i just dont like style/shape

i quite like this and thinking about buying it ..what do u think ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LEXUS-98-99...sQ5fAccessories

Looks similar to the grill on the "Sport" version of the GS300. Not sure what a genuine one costs from Lexus but worth checking just in case there is a special offer going on.