Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tte Supercharger + Induction

jay m

Alright guys as the title says, It was reserved for Cam, but since he's pulled out ive decided to consider offers on it. And as im planning something rather expensive please be generous lol.

Comes with the induction kit and apexi filter, larger pulley and belt can also be included if required.

Any pics or extra info required please feel free to ask, im based in Aberdeen but will be travelling up and down to london 3 times in the next 6 weeks so i could meet for collection or what not.

Thanks

Jay

Alright guys as the title says, It was reserved for Cam, but since he's pulled out ive decided to consider offers on it. And as im planning something rather expensive please be generous lol.

Comes with the induction kit and apexi filter, larger pulley and belt can also be included if required.

Any pics or extra info required please feel free to ask, im based in Aberdeen but will be travelling up and down to london 3 times in the next 6 weeks so i could meet for collection or what not.

Thanks

Jay

Price wanted please...

the guy that prolex sol the tte usperhargers to wants £2300 for brand new kit delivered.....2k for a used one bit expensive

Was it not 2300 pounds + delivery ? patrick paying 300 Euro's for dilivery of his, 2K is the going price for 2nd hand kit, or maybe less depending on how much/fast the seller wanting to sell, and you then must take into account fitting/removing costs or fit it yourself.

And if also there is no new ones left, that will put up the price of second hand ones.

When I was getting my one thought it would never happen. And was happy with what I paid for it.

So if there is one for sale just spend the money now or you wont get a chance again.

mr mole has the one that was in my car :(

I would love to buy but would struggle to justify it in the current climate. Think even the market for superchargers will have dipped of late. Bought the car and a kitchen last time home! ayya.

so tempted on this but have to think about it...... what kind of gains you get from it and do you need to change anything else

No nothing else should be needed or upgraded.

there is stuff you can do but non of its needed.

your uping the power about 50hp to just over 200.

Should also be noted that the charger is still on my car although should be off very soon!

As Stav said they run straight out the box, everything needed for it shall be included along with instructions on how to fit, its not too difficult to do, took me an evening and a morning to get it in and running and im no mechanic lol.

This was my car running the charger, manifold, sports cat and exhaust. I later got an other ecu, fly and clutch fitted which brought me up to 251bhp!

flysmall.jpg