Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Back Tat

Fargo

What with the recent tattoo thread, i thought i would post up my back piece that was started on monday.

So far just the outline has been done, there is another piece to be done on the right side of my back once this piece has been completed.

booked in for couple of hours shading next week.

gallery_2234_97_15428.jpg

gallery_2234_97_7637.jpg

gallery_2234_97_12025.jpg

gallery_2234_97_18199.jpg

Bloody hell I was hoping we were going to see some proper tatties in here :lol:

That looks quality though mate, are you basing that on some existing artwork or is it something that you or someone else has drawn up?

Noticed from your car interior that you like your dragons mate!

going with black and grey with minimal colour, ie eyes might be white or red, the ball might be coloured.. i'll let the tat artist decide.

some examples here, see how the minimal colour makes a bigger impact. japback1.jpg

Picture%20116.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

not sure what to do with the ball, i did say to the tattooist to stick a Big Mac there but he laughed... dont think he took me seriously lmao...

was thinking a bold colour glass effect thing...

• 4 weeks later...

Always been interested in tat designs but never had one (yet) smile.gif

Come over and we can sort that problem out. Remember discount for LOC GOLD members :P

Now my implants are pretty much healed the rest of my upper arm cover up can be finished, here is a little picture:

P1010343.jpg

The implants are the eyes, doesn't show that well in this photo, but awesome in the flesh.

Always been interested in tat designs but never had one (yet) smile.gif

Come over and we can sort that problem out. Remember discount for LOC GOLD members :P

Now my implants are pretty much healed the rest of my upper arm cover up can be finished, here is a little picture:

P1010343.jpg

The implants are the eyes, doesn't show that well in this photo, but awesome in the flesh.

thats mental with the implants,im booked in for my next one on the 1st of may right on my inner arm by my bicep and thats gonna frickin kill

• 1 month later...