Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Invaders Must Die

is300_dino

I've got it but not listened to it yet, just hammering out the Van Dyk stuff ready for seeing the legend next Saturday night :D

Was eyeing up your ticket on the bay, but my missus would rip my te***cles off :lol:

It`s Kings Of Leon 4 me @ mo

thats what the chavs listen to isnt it :whistling::lol:

I'm hammering Kings of Leon aswell at the mo.

N Dubz now thats Chavtastic.

New Eminem album next week aswell, can't wait.

cant stand ndubz :sick: but would i give the girly a whirl round the bedroom tho :)

didnt realise eminems new album was out next week tho, also whens Dr Dre's detoxification album out?

are there any other albums that people should know about???

Just found out the new Eminem album's been put back until 14 April for now until it's put back again, not sure on Dre's album but will keep an eye open and let you know if i find out.

The only thing good about Girls Aloud is thier videos on mute, don't you just wish they'd put a bag over Nicola's head either that or get her sum fake tan.

Just found out the new Eminem album's been put back until 14 April for now until it's put back again, not sure on Dre's album but will keep an eye open and let you know if i find out.

The only thing good about Girls Aloud is thier videos on mute, don't you just wish they'd put a bag over Nicola's head either that or get her sum fake tan.

:lol: :lol:

cheers andy, the release date for Dre's album keeps getting pushed as well, it was supposed to be out about a year ago!

and about that nicola if she wasn't ginger the pale skin wouldn't be as bad i think she should darken her hair and then she'd be like a goth, then she could do a duet with marilyn manson. Argghhh could you imagine it!!

but i vote for nicola to go gothic stylee like liz vicious :P

OK so back to topic whats your best track on the invaders must die album? mines either - "take me to the hospital" or "thunder", but they are all great tunes!

Yeah I've been blasting out the new Prodigy. Some of the songs are awesome but the album seems a little lazy to me. Not that i'm a music pro lol - theres just nothing on it as good as some of their old stuff. It is growing on me though.

Was eyeing up your ticket on the bay, but my missus would rip my te***cles off :lol:

You know you want it!

That's a right lineup as well :D

Can't wait for next Friday and Saturday!

• 1 month later...