Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Leased Cars

lexus_IS_200

I am thinking of getting rid of my IS 200 SE and upgrading to IS220

been offered the following

New Lexus IS220D SE i 09 new model

3 + 35 on 15,000 miles non maintained £272.88 + vat

3 + 35 on 15,000 miles maintained £318.12 + vat

Price includes free metallic paint, delivery and your road fund licence for the 3 years.

what you think?

What's included when it's maintained? Is it tyres and everything?

That's nearly 2 grand difference and unless you're going to spend that on the first three services I wouldn't really bother!

Best thing to do mate is get a price in the morning for the 10, 20 & 30k services and see what they come out at as at least that gives you a starter for ten, I don't know how long the tyres are lasting people on the new IS's?

A 220d SEi 09 model can be purchased outright for under £19500 including 12 months RFL,delivery etc. Unless the car is for business use and can be written down and VAT reclaimed it seems a touch expensive as the non-maintenance lease will cost around £12000. Do you cover exceptionally high mileages?

A 220d SEi 09 model can be purchased outright for under £19500 including 12 months RFL,delivery etc. Unless the car is for business use and can be written down and VAT reclaimed it seems a touch expensive as the non-maintenance lease will cost around £12000. Do you cover exceptionally high mileages?

Are they really knocking 20% off these cars new? :o

But if that's the case, then it's more likely better financially to buy the car than lease, unless there's a business advantage.

i do around 15k per year

i am looking to keep the car for 3 years. thats why i was thinking of leasing it

Depends how much you can get off the price on outright purchase, if you don't think you will lose £12k by buying now and selling in 3 years time, that might be a better option (which if you really can buy for £19.5k, is definitely the way to go)

i do around 15k per year

i am looking to keep the car for 3 years. thats why i was thinking of leasing it

Depends how much you can get off the price on outright purchase, if you don't think you will lose £12k by buying now and selling in 3 years time, that might be a better option (which if you really can buy for £19.5k, is definitely the way to go)

trust me you will loose 12k mine is 2 years old and has lost 12k, i did mine on a pcp which with the current climate was the best decision

quick check on autoweb.co.uk you can get a 220d se for £199 plus vat 6 + 35 payments based on 10,000 miles per year.

sometimes it works out better to do it on a lower milage say 10k and pay the charge which normally is £60 per 1000 miles over, this is something i did on one of the works vans we had on contract hire

A 220d SEi 09 model can be purchased outright for under £19500 including 12 months RFL,delivery etc.

Are they really knocking 20% off these cars new? :o

But if that's the case, then it's more likely better financially to buy the car than lease, unless there's a business advantage.

These link amongst others supply through main dealers

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links