Help Needed

ynotshi

I need some help

I have brought a tte front bumper and having problems fitting it

I have an IS200SE

i just cant get it to sit over the metal bumper bar

does it need to be modifed does any one know

cheers :wacko:

Should fit same as your OEM one, thinking back, you might have to remove the white foam that sits on the front metal bit of the bumper mate, dont remember mine ever having the white foam bit :blink:

Already tried that and it's still not fitting!!! :wacko: the screws on the top of the bottom grill seem to be hitting the bar stopping it from going in!

thinking might have american size crash bar even though car isn't an import as cant think of any other reason why it wont fit

Already tried that and it's still not fitting!!! :wacko: the screws on the top of the bottom grill seem to be hitting the bar stopping it from going in!

thinking might have american size crash bar even though car isn't an import as cant think of any other reason why it wont fit

I didnt think there were any screws on the TTE bumper - you sure u have an original plastic TTE bumper and the mesh/bumper has not been modified??

Not to worry now,

have spent all day and finally managed to sort it

it was mainly the crash senser at the bottom of the crash bar

now looks awsome B)

will post pics as soon as we have another nice sunny day for me to take some good photos

cheers for all your help