Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is Se Or Sport Better Looking?

japthree

Spoilers, like so many things, are down to personal preference. Myself, I love the small lip spoiler on earlier Sport models, and I don't really care for the larger spoiler (with brake light). Other people would have it the other way round though, which is fair enough, it would be a boring world if we all liked the same things ! :D

I've got a Sport and I love it ! :D

yh deof small lip, then the massive ones,

the sport i beleive it lower then the standard, i would go for sport as long as it had all the features of a SE, but insurance group 13 instead of 12. not sure what difference that would be

Lol, I only bought an SE because I wanted the auto! :whistling:

Do prefer the Sport shiny bits though (which is why I have most of them on my car as well) - but have to say I prefer my TTE lip to the larger lip spoiler fitted to Sport models...........

I think the main thing i'd like on my SE is the tints and spoiler, I don't like the sports pedals, The sport looks better being a little lower too

its all stuff u can do to an SE anyway

I love the tints, don't think I could drive a car without now as they're much safer when it's a sunny day as even light tints reduce the glare massively plus they help to keep the car cool :)

SPORT! :D

hell ye!!!!!!!

sport wins!!!the reason 3 letters LSD. B)

wee spoiler looks good, the lex looks a bit odd without it. :blink:

I have to agree with the Hell Yeah, I love my Sport don't find it tacky at all... love the LSDiff too!! Sport all the way! :winky:

I think the sport looks tough, although have an SE myself as need an Auto (due to dodgey knee). But have a lip spoiler and am looking to get the rear windows tinted like a sport also. Anyone know what shade the sports tinted windows are by any chance?

Id want the Sport grill, thin lip spoiler, tints and the LSD.

I'd happily do with out the chav pedals, kickplates and skirts.

So far ive only added the grill to my SE but i am always on the look out for the other bits, especially the LSD!