Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Still Got 4 Hours To Go !

Saraj

Well I'm sat here in a callcentre doing overtime, I under predicted the bordness and not bought anything with me to keep me company, and still got 4 hours to go, finishing at midnight,

Well i am here by choice to do overtime, and cant go home now, as I travel 60 miles round trip.

Anything anyone can suggest to pass the time ??? lol

bare in mind managers are still about !

Guest inicol63
Well I'm sat here in a callcentre doing overtime, I under predicted the bordness and not bought anything with me to keep me company, and still got 4 hours to go, finishing at midnight,

Well i am here by choice to do overtime, and cant go home now, as I travel 60 miles round trip.

Anything anyone can suggest to pass the time ??? lol

bare in mind managers are still about !

Best thing is to put all the clock forward :whistling:

haha, about 2 hours to go, did some work for my manager to make her life easier when shes in tomorrow, got a 10 min break in 10 mins, so thinking of running over to Asda just across the road to pick a magazine up, but not sure whether can do it in 10 mins,

tried a bit of oragami but that did not work well. anywhere I know now to come well prepared next time

im been thinking about that for the last 2 years !, im waiting for my license to tick over 1.5 years so can go for driving instructor, but thats out of the window is the CPS decide to prosecute me for the accident,

I might apply for Specials soon, just to put some liveliness back into my life.

i joined the specials, did 6 years and got to see the darker side of life loved every minute. i went for the regulars and passed all the exams ect at the final interview they advised me to do the specials for a year as my earnings at the time would have dropped 20k,and to see if i was still as keen a year later

i ended up doing just over 6 years and never went into the regulars one reason was the financial aspect and the other was that after 6 years its not as glamourous as you see on tv,

i ended up as a section officer which is similar to a sergeant, i passed the advanced driving course and used to patrol on my own and deal with the same situations as a full time officer would deal with.

i would say give it a go you got nothing to loose