Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Autoglym 3 For 2

ALI_1

I just poped in to have a look round ended up spending £30 i never used clay bar stuff on my car becouse am lazy and cant be asked i wash and polish my car and i honestly cant notice the diff my friend has a type r civic he uses clay bar thing polishes then wax I mean I know his must be cleaner all the effort he put in but looking at them in my drive thay both looked shiney thought why bother with clay bar

Its the first time am using the claybar. I have just signed up on here. Am selling my peugeot 306 next week. Just want to see if I can tidy up the paintwork a bit and remove some minor swirls before selling. Can get some pics of before/after but its not a lexus.... yet :lol:

clay barring the car definitely brings it up a treat. I was also skeptical at first but having used it a couple of times i am certainly a believer... I got into amateur detailing recently and haven't looked back. Most of the info and tips i have collected was from the DW site and also on here. experimented with most of the stuff available, AG(srp)Meguiers Tech wax, Even just bought the HD WAX from Autoglymn. Got to say the car is smooth as a baby's bottom!!! The car just needs a quick wash and comes up a treat like its just been polished, although I have to say I have really pampered this car with regards to the detailing. and my collection of potions, waxes and polishes just seems to be growing, I think i may be hooked!

Try the clay bar you'll never look back..... am contemplating buying the G220 polisher but don't quite feel brave enough...Plus there's this weird sense of satisfaction when you have a limp arms from polishing and waxing all day. And the shiny Lexus of course!!!

i went to halfrauds the other day just to buy one polish and ended up spending £30 . in the end i bought turtle black magic plus its wax and polish 2 in 1.

its not the expensive stuff but result was bloody brilliant. well happy with turtle magic stuff. check pics here

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=57837

i also bought auto glym deep shine polish . polished 1 door using glym and other door using black magic...trust me cheap turtle polish was much much better than expensive glym stuff..