Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Do You Own "l7xus"

Baller

If you own a blue IS reg "L7XUS" drop me a line, I was the nutter last night waving at you at the traffic lights trying to ask you if you were on these forums!

For those of you who will read this anyway, despite not owning the car, its a PRESTINE blue IS200 sport, sports grille and (i think) TTE bodykit - very nice indeed.

Anyway, drop me a line - I saw you parked on Hampstead road and I live just round the corner!

ive been tempted to do silly things as well when i see other IS200 on the road... maybe its because they are rare and wondering if they are thinking the same thing.

Lol, I oftern wonder if other ISs are on here too.

I once saw gorgeous woman in a IS200 same colour as mine at a petrol station, with some nice wheels. She gave me a nice long look, a smile and wave as she drove off. I wanted to follow her and declare my undying love to her...but i had to fill up with petrol and couldn't leave. Lol ! :lol:

I've gave way for a lexus is200 driver before and didn't know it was a lady and she blew me a kiss, how my heart melted (this happened just before a van driver chucked a finished cig while driving past me, not intentionally at me but just being irresponsible with finished fag ends). Just today i let a car out and i didn't know it was a lexus, infact it was a GS300, only noticed it when i saw the back of it and it was in mint condition too. I always assume if a lexus has mods or is really clean then they are members of the forum lol. I always give way to other lexus drivers especially is200's lol. I know theres 2 others in my town (no mods on them though and is always dirty!). I also see the same 50 cars going to work every morning and going back home lol. You can spot me a mile away as i have a silver lexus with carbon fibre hood, white alloys and red calipers, not many people like these colour clashing combinations lol

If you own a blue IS reg "L7XUS" drop me a line, I was the nutter last night waving at you at the traffic lights trying to ask you if you were on these forums!

For those of you who will read this anyway, despite not owning the car, its a PRESTINE blue IS200 sport, sports grille and (i think) TTE bodykit - very nice indeed.

Anyway, drop me a line - I saw you parked on Hampstead road and I live just round the corner!

havnt spotted this one yet ! will keep an eye out :)

if you see me feel free to act like a nutter, i like a good laugh :lol: