Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loads Of Bits For Sale!

sparkystav

For sale: TTE Supercharger kit

SOLD!

For sale: Decat centre section

Item Condition: fair,

Price and price conditions: £80

Extra Info: This is from a early 2001 car, but because i'm providing the whole centre section i reckon it'll fit all ages of IS200. All you'd need to do is get the Cat cut off your centre section and slotted (like the decat pipe bit) and voila you can just switch them at MOT time.

DSC00081.jpg

DSC00080.jpg

DSC00082.jpg

For sale: Interiors from Headlights

Item Condition: Reasonable

Price and price conditions: £20

Extra Info: Just the interior bits from a set of headlights I was working on. Sprayed black but need respaying. Perfect to experiment on.

DSC00053.jpg

DSC00054.jpg

For sale: Headlight washers

Item Condition: In Royal Sapphire,

Price and price conditions: £40

Extra Info: Set of Headlight washers with Caps

For sale: Standard IS200 throttle body

Item Condition: Full working order

Price and price conditions: £40

Extra Info: Standard IS200 throttle body, has the full inlet attached but Ive done a little experimenting with the inlet so not perfect, but throttle in full working order.

For sale: Lexus Tool kit

Item Condition: Good

Price and price conditions: Reduced to £20

Extra Info: Spanners, Pliers, Double ended Screwdriver, Towing eye, and Wheel wrench all in a nice case

DSC00059.jpg

For sale: IS250/220d Phone vent holder

Item Condition: Good

Price and price conditions: £5

Extra Info: Bought by accident on Ebay, comes with fitting instructions, doesnt require any holes making.

DSC00060.jpg

One more bit:

For sale: 1GFE engine

Item Condition: 100,000 mile, though recent cambelt.

Price and price conditions: £300? though i'm certainly not set on that price

Extra Info: Engine from my car, no ignitors but everything else. starter aircon etc. drop me a pm if your interested and we'll talk.

Contact Details: Drop me a Pm please, you can text me as well if you’ve got my number, but please pm as well so I can keep track.

Location: Lancashire, though I will be going down to Wolverhampton in a few weeks if you want to collect.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Delivery costs can be discussed on items and I’m willing to post.

Most prices are debatable though, drop me an offer if you want.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a swap for not so shiney pipes for your shiney ones :whistling:

Errr how about No! :lol:

Also think this price is to cheep for the charger mate.

Just because all the new ones are now gone, think you should ask for a bit more mate !!

the price may go up, but thats what i want for it and budgeted for so. come one people roll up!

if you decided to strip bits from the engine il have the air con pump off you mate :)

It may happen if no one wants the engine. i will let you know.

Stav

Nice, looks like supercharger sales are like buses - you wait ages for one then two come at once :D

Good luck with this lot mate, hopefully will go pretty quick!

alrite stav m8,

just 2 see wot sort of power the supercharger gave u roughly. and does it just fit straight on or do u needy do an engine rebuild as im interested in getting 1??

cheers kev :winky: :winky:

alrite stav m8,

just 2 see wot sort of power the supercharger gave u roughly. and does it just fit straight on or do u needy do an engine rebuild as im interested in getting 1??

Bolt on fun as far as I know, the lads fitted one at a club meet in a field last year, so it can't be that hard!!

alrite stav m8,

Bolt on fun as far as I know, the lads fitted one at a club meet in a field last year, so it can't be that hard!!

We did indeed,

Yep, Tom-18 had one fitted by some of the LOC folks at JAE 2008, you can see pics of it here. I was amazed by how easy it was, relatively speaking. I thought it would be a huge job to fit a supercharger but it's designed as a bolt-on as Yeldarb said.