Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello From Portugal

samurai69

Hello all

well i have just bought a 97 model gs300 sport in the uk, which i am drivng down to keep in portugal (for 6 months at least)

back in 90/91 i bought one of the first LS400's in the uk, fantastic car and really enjoyed driving it................the GS300 is same colour as the 400

i forgot to take picture of it and its still in uk at the moment

Bom dia! If you need someone to deliver it, just get in touch! :whistling: I have friends in Tavira I haven't seen for a while!

I have driven (through central Spain, and also through Extramadura) that journey before, though usually in sunshine!

Enjoy it!

Bom dia! If you need someone to deliver it, just get in touch! :whistling: I have friends in Tavira I haven't seen for a while!

I have driven (through central Spain, and also through Extramadura) that journey before, though usually in sunshine!

Enjoy it!

thanks for the offer, but afraid not, this is first trip for a long time that i am looking forward too...............i have just been to uk and back in a ford transit..............this time it should be a litle more fun!!

Enjoy it!

thanks for the offer, but afraid not, this is first trip for a long time that i am looking forward too...............i have just been to uk and back in a ford transit..............this time it should be a litle more fun!!

Make sure you take time to see the sights, enjoy the countryside! Lovely food.......have a great time! May follow your example later this year, after I get my trip across France done, to buy new speakers....... :whistling: