Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Have Left The Lexus Family :(

Russdx

Very nice and probably quite a change :)

had never driven a auto before its so easy and lazy JUST LIKE ME i love it haha

I think it's probably true that once people have driven a really good auto for a long period of time, they never go back... I've had lots, some good (various Toyota & Lexus) and some bloody awful (Fiat, Chrysler). There is a big difference between a good and a bad autobox - a good one is a joy to live with, but a bad one is horribly frustrating!!

55mpg from a big car like that - lovely! How refined is it when you're driving? I've driven some Merc 320 diesels and from the inside, you can't really tell it's not a similar capacity petrol motor. Then you get in a Mondeo TDi, and it pulls well but roars like a tractor... :(

Very nice car. I'm looking at 3 series, but this is so tempting. So much car for you there :winky: .

How much did you pay, if you don't me asking and how may miles has it done.

Is that metallic black? If so what was the colour called?

car was 16k with 55k on the clock

best part is the idrive it controls EVERY THING down to every light and door lock setting

colour was somin black there is 2 black colours ones jet black and mine is black with a blue tint, looks very nice :)

both are metallic i think

Nice car mate. Good choice. I'm def wanting an Auto for my next car as i'm lazy! In hindsight, should have gone one for my car, but there was a 4 month waiting list and the car i got was a canceled order. I was too impatient to wait.

Nice.

I might be going for an oil burner at some point soon and a Beemer will probably be the one i go for. I dont think anyone can come close to what they offer .... most other mfrs struggle to get 45 mpg from far smaller cars.

So are you still going to lurk around the Lex forums or go to the dark side completely?

Love the 5 series - remember when they first hit the road in 2003 i was about to buy the older shape, a 2003 Champagne II limited edition, then the Lex came up. When these first came out everyone was saying how ugly it was and what have BMW done to their shapes.

Nice car mate and the iDrive sounds fantastic! Any mods planned? Love em with the mixed style alloys!!