Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Skinny Wheel Nuts ?

abbott

Hi this morning i went out to fit my new alloys and i noticed there is no way possible the studs are going to go in the hole to fit wheels to the hub.

So i believe i need something a little skinnier , can anyone help me with my quest is there something specific i have to ask for or is it simply skinny wheelnuts ?

thanks in advance im dying to fit my new rims .........

:whistling:

there is no way possible the studs are going to go in the hole to fit wheels to the hub.

or is it simply skinny wheelnuts ?

so is it studs or nuts you are after - i doubt very much the studs are too big for the wheel

there is no way possible the studs are going to go in the hole to fit wheels to the hub.

or is it simply skinny wheelnuts ?

so is it studs or nuts you are after - i doubt very much the studs are too big for the wheel

:tomato: i believe you are correct its nuts ! :tomato:

I assume your after nuts.

Theres loads on Ebay, your wanting m12x1.5 i believe

Stav

i have found these skinny wheel nuts i believe these could be the answer to my problems ...

thanks for the help once again guys , im DYING to get my ultralites fitted !

Hmmmmm i seem to have missed those ones

nice one aztec !

There are quite a few sets on there mate so you might even find them a bit cheeper if you search for (wheel nuts 12x1.5) or (tuner nuts) or if you want a really good set look for the ultralite ones :)

Hmmmmm i seem to have missed those ones

nice one aztec !

There are quite a few sets on there mate so you might even find them a bit cheeper if you search for (wheel nuts 12x1.5) or (tuner nuts) or if you want a really good set look for the ultralite ones :)

I was looking at the ultralites but i think they are a little overkill for just now as these alloys are just make shift till i get the 20s that are in the pipeline for later on in the year . :winky:

(i have been spending a lot of time on US lex forums i am in love with 20s )

there the same as mine :winky:

take it they are sound then yeah ?

I use a similar tuner nut to those on my GS. Work a treat. Be careful though, some are not the "star" key type, but like an allen key. I had a cheap set like that and the allen key was a sh*te fit, so rounded off and the nuts had to be forcefully removed by other means. I now have a good quality set on. Just be careful with the cheap ones.