Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Big Up To Lexus Oxford On Servicing

Just a quick note to let you all know that I am really pleased with the service level that I have received from Lexus Oxford.

They gave a fair price for a service (after haggling) and loaned a car, collecting mine from Milton Keynes

They inspected (and cured) under warranty a number of things I had noted (including saggy seats and interior trims) and also things I had not ( including replacing bubbly alloys, roof bars and brake discs)

In short I feel very confident with them and would have no hesitation in reccomending them.

(I relise its a bit of a "good news" thread and as such there will be laods of flaming by the negatives..........!!!)

cj

Quick question.

Did they really replace brake discs, under warranty???? I would have thougt they were wear and tear items, like tyres.

My driver's seat also looks a little saggier than the passenger seat now. What kind of fix did they effect for that??

My brake calipers and discs were also replaced under warranty by Lexus Guildford. I had gone in for a different problem but they noticed the problem and got on with it. After 8 years of excellent service, I cannot rate them highly enough.

I am a newbie to LOC, but not to Lexus - have owned LS400 and have recently bought 04 plate RX300. Very pleased with both.

Had not used the network before but had an issue with keys (not lexus fault, just lost) rang Oxford and they couldn't have been more helpful, I was very impressed. Everybody I spoke to were pleasant and knowledgeable, returned calls, rang to confirm parts in and what needed to be done. Excellent service.

I come from a motor industry background (one of the German marques) and the Lexus are the target re customer service and I can understand why.

I am a newbie to LOC, but not to Lexus - have owned LS400 and have recently bought 04 plate RX300. Very pleased with both.

Had not used the network before but had an issue with keys (not lexus fault, just lost) rang Oxford and they couldn't have been more helpful, I was very impressed. Everybody I spoke to were pleasant and knowledgeable, returned calls, rang to confirm parts in and what needed to be done. Excellent service.

I come from a motor industry background (one of the German marques) and the Lexus are the target re customer service and I can understand why.

It's great to hear when things go well! Just a shame that not all dealers are like that.

"OK - I didn't know that there was a caliper problem - that makes sense now.

What did they do for the seat? "

Mine was not a caliper problem.

The discs were below wear limit (30000 miles!!!) and the pads needed a change.

Simply, there s apparently a loophole in the warrant that - as it is a wear item they do not consider 30000 miles fair wear and tear and replace.

The seat was saggy. No comparison to any Mercedes/ Audi/ BMW vehicle have had - they agreed and changed it. No argument.

They are on the way to becoming my best ever dealer for service.

cj

Simply, there s apparently a loophole in the warrant that - as it is a wear item they do not consider 30000 miles fair wear and tear and replace.

The seat was saggy. No comparison to any Mercedes/ Audi/ BMW vehicle have had - they agreed and changed it. No argument.

cj

I can can concur with that. Kind of makes you want to only ever have a Lexus. But I guess that's the idea, right?

cj

Sorry - I mixed your post up with jarophs - getting myself confused!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links