Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Windscreen Washers

Ordered a pair black coloured windscreen washers (the fan jet/spray type, not the 3 nozzle) for the is200, the part number i have on order is :-

NOZZLE, WASHER - L85381-53050-C0

Can anyone confirm it's the right part as Toyota will have to order the part and it's 25% handling charge on returns if i got it wrong? I probably have 2 days to cancel before it arrives, it if it's not the correct part. DJ wozza has these in silver.

Cheers!

Oh dear, i even told them it's the spray type not the 3 nozzle! I will check again 2morrow. Aido is the ones you ordered the spray type? When i spoke to Toyota they said that the spray type nozzles were fitted to the later is200s after my 2001 lexus...is that true? Anyone here with a 2005 is200 with the spray windscreen washers?

I'm also sure the guy at Toyota said the nozzle is rectanglar....will question them again and yes i ordered a pair of them.

**EDIT** image of the ones i want, courtesy of DJ wozza..

washers.jpg

Fan type windscreen washerjets were fitted all IS200's which were built after August 2003. Tell your dealer you want the washerjets for a car built after August 2003. My local dealer didn't understand the term fan type washerjet.

EDIT: Just checked my invoice, 85381-53070-C0 x2 is the correct part no. (Black fan type windscreen washer jet). Bought some of these last month.

It does sound like a dealer misunderstanding, looking at some later washer jets but not late enough. The early IS200s had dual jets, then later they had triple jets, then finally the fan jets came in.

The correct part number is definitely the 53070 one, that's what I got.

Oh dear, i even told them it's the spray type not the 3 nozzle! I will check again 2morrow. Aido is the ones you ordered the spray type? When i spoke to Toyota they said that the spray type nozzles were fitted to the later is200s after my 2001 lexus...is that true? Anyone here with a 2005 is200 with the spray windscreen washers?

fan jets weere fitted from august 2003 up until the end of production of the Is200

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links