Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Power Folding Mirror Relay Part Number?

Hi,

I take it you have a Celsior import like me ( is yours RHD?) or you are converting an LS and the manual is not generally available but try contacting a Toyota Dealer as they still have the database for this model ( well they do in the UK).

If you cannot get any help in the US let me know and I will try and get the info here in the UK and post it up for you.

The dealers normally want a chassis # so if you need one I can give you mine as it is a Celsior with the power mirrors fitted as standard.

Hi,

I take it you have a Celsior import like me ( is yours RHD?) or you are converting an LS and the manual is not generally available but try contacting a Toyota Dealer as they still have the database for this model ( well they do in the UK).

If you cannot get any help in the US let me know and I will try and get the info here in the UK and post it up for you.

The dealers normally want a chassis # so if you need one I can give you mine as it is a Celsior with the power mirrors fitted as standard.

hello, thanks for replying. No i have a US spec LS400 but i have the power folding mirrors but not the relay. If possible, it would be GREATLY appreciated if you could get me that part number. But im not sure if the 90-92 and 93-94 mirrors are any different...shouldn't be though.

Does this link help?here

Hi Graham,

Cheers for the info it gives all the info on the mirror adjustments but not on the power folding types fitted to the Celsiors which is what the guy in N.Y. is after.

I had a play with mine tonight but couldn't locate the relay.

Knowing Lexus/Toyota there will be an ECU somewhere to control them as you press the same switch to fold and unfold the mirrors and something electronic has to tell them which way to move and when to stop moving.

I have also put a post on Soarer Central as there is a dedicated Celsior section and there are a lot of them in Oz.

Does this link help?here

wow that is a great link!!! very very good information in there. thanks for the link!

Does this link help?here

Hi Graham,

Cheers for the info it gives all the info on the mirror adjustments but not on the power folding types fitted to the Celsiors which is what the guy in N.Y. is after.

I had a play with mine tonight but couldn't locate the relay.

Knowing Lexus/Toyota there will be an ECU somewhere to control them as you press the same switch to fold and unfold the mirrors and something electronic has to tell them which way to move and when to stop moving.

I have also put a post on Soarer Central as there is a dedicated Celsior section and there are a lot of them in Oz.

thank you Steve, i appreciate you trying to help me.

any updates Steve?

Hi,

Sorry no not yet.

I had a few replies from the guys on Soarercentral but nothing specific to help.

I also managed to get the the Toyota parts info for the Celsior but it doesn't give any electrical wiring details.

Plus if the manual for the Celsior is available it will be in Japanese!

The wiring for the mirror will have control for the mirror position adjustments for sure but are the standard LS400 mirrors heated?.

If I can get the wiring for these 2 functions all the other wires must be for the folding circuit so I may then be able to devise a circuit to drive them.

Also do you have the switch panel for the folding mirrors this on the RHD models is located below and to the right of the steering column so in theory should be lower left on LHD models.

Have a look at the wiring loom and give me the number of wires and their colors and I will see what I can do for you

oo i see. yea all i need is the wiring diagram and a translation lol. yea the ls400 mirrors are heated. i just want the button for the fold in and fold out to work, i dont need the heat or shaking thing. i have the mirror and the switches, im just missing the relay.

• 1 month later...

That looks like the mirror ECU from a series one LS.

This is for mirror setting and memory, I don't know of a UK early series with folding mirrors.

Has anyone reading this UK got folding mirrors on series one and two?

That looks like the mirror ECU from a series one LS.

This is for mirror setting and memory, I don't know of a UK early series with folding mirrors.

Has anyone reading this UK got folding mirrors on series one and two?

I have on my 1994 import but I cannot find any info regarding the electrics