Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is 220d Sport Double Exhaust Tip

Hi, does anyone off u have double exhaust on your 220d like the IS250 and 350?

I have orderd the GFX kit from the US and then i need double exhaust for the rear,

and where to buy?

Will it damage the enging changing to Sport exhaust system? I will not change the Catalysator.

Hi, does anyone off u have double exhaust on your 220d like the IS250 and 350?

I have orderd the GFX kit from the US and then i need double exhaust for the rear,

and where to buy?

Will it damage the enging changing to Sport exhaust system? I will not change the Catalysator.

Hi sveinongen,

You could go and have a look there:

good luck

_trc_is220d_exhaust_01f.jpg

_trc_lexus_is220d_250_350_23f.jpg

What rear bumper is that second pic? Looks like a copy of a Ferrari rear, would love to see the whole thing to see whether it works.......

I'm pretty sure there was a member on here who converted to the twin exhausts and fitted an IS250 rear bumper to make it all fit - no idea who it was but have a search you may find it :)

What rear bumper is that second pic? Looks like a copy of a Ferrari rear, would love to see the whole thing to see whether it works.......

I'm pretty sure there was a member on here who converted to the twin exhausts and fitted an IS250 rear bumper to make it all fit - no idea who it was but have a search you may find it :)

in a different color :shifty:

_trc_is220d_exhaust_03f.jpg

Hmm, I'm not sure, it doesn't help that the car only has standard alloys on and the tail pipes aren't straight :duh:

I still think it might look good on a black car with the right wheels - having said that I think the pic above with the standard bumper does still look better though...........