Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Auto Lights Is200 04/04

Hey Guys do many of you use the auto lights feature on your cars. Ive started using mine and when i drive throught a tunnel they come on although when i drive out the tunell they seems to take ages to go off. where as other cas seem to go on as soon as they enter the tunell and go off straight after. Do I have a problem or are they all like this???

Thanks Guys

Mine don't go off right away would only worry if they didn't go off at all, also the length of time they take to go off could depend on how dull/bright a day it is.

Thanks guys just me be a fanny with the car. It has to be purfect as im sure you guy know the feling. To digress some what does anyone know any good alloy wheel refurb places

Yep it's definitely a bit slower to react than our other cars, but can't say it's ever bothered me - have used the auto lights since I bought the car and barely ever use the switch!

if you take your car to a lexus dealership they may (i say may as some IS models dont allow it) be able to adjust the settings of your auto headlights so they come on at a different lumen level.

I actually never use the auto light feature. I found they don't come on soon enough for me at dusk, i always found myself switching on the lights before the auto feature did! And yes in short tunnels i'm almost out the other end before they come on! Lol!

I actually never use the auto light feature. I found they don't come on soon enough for me at dusk, i always found myself switching on the lights before the auto feature did! And yes in short tunnels i'm almost out the other end before they come on! Lol!

They sound like they need to be adjusted, I find mine probably come on a bit earlier than I would have put them on myself, but it's fine that way round :)

I am always switching my dipped beam on really early though! I find i'm much more noticed with dipped beam on, not so many idiots pull out on you etc. I'lll see if i can get them adjusted. Not a DIY fix i take it?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links