Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Altezza/is200 Headunit Wanted

d long

Why not just change to an after market unit?

theres loads to choose from and if you do Wozza's mod for the surround it can look almost OEM.

Have a look in the audio section, theres loads of thread covering it.

Stav

How's the going ... have you still got the black Tezza?

Lots of Tezza's crashed and for breaking lately over here, so you should be able to get one handy enough ... shipping anything heavy-ish from the UK is depressingly expensive ... two or 3 advertised for breaking on Tezzaworld ;)

What type do you need, there not all the same

I have my old one, never got error 3 but it's been under the stairs for 3 years...

cheers

Noel

I agree with Stav. If you buy a second-hand OEM head unit then you're just throwing good money after bad, IMHO, since it'll almost certainly fail before too long.

Why not buy an aftermarket unit, which will at least come with a proper warranty and so forth. It'll probably also contain much better features than the OEM unit.

I agree with Stav. If you buy a second-hand OEM head unit then you're just throwing good money after bad, IMHO, since it'll almost certainly fail before too long.

Why not buy an aftermarket unit, which will at least come with a proper warranty and so forth. It'll probably also contain much better features than the OEM unit.

hey noel ! ! Hows it going??,

still got it ya, doesn't get much driving these days though. Kinda want a standard head unit, happy enough with the sound quaility.

Mine is a bottom loading 6cd changer with the amp and sat nav.

Thanks for the help.

Haven't seen your car in awhile actually ! !