Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Headlights -

guys -

a quick question please - need to decide between these 2; got to change my headlights and the fog lights - & one dim light is gone. if i buy 2 sets i can use 1 set for the main headlights and the other on the fog lights.....

Philips Premium 9006 (HB4) CLICK ME

or

HB4/9006 Xenon Extreme White bulbs Or THESE?

thank you all - :shifty:

Edited by aztecbandit1
Sorted links :-0

This might not be the quick reply you were hoping for, but those are the right type of bulbs to fit for 2003 and earlier models. From 2003 there was a change and a different fog light bulb is needed (but the dipped beams stayed the same). I'm assuming you're talking about the dipped beams when you mentioned your headlights.

However, IMHO these bulbs are a waste of money, you can buy a HID kit for about twice the price of that and it will be more than twice as bright. A HID kit is easy to fit and will make a lot more difference.

guys -

a quick question please - need to decide between these 2; got to change my headlights and the fog lights - & one dim light is gone. if i buy 2 sets i can use 1 set for the main headlights and the other on the fog lights.....

Philips Premium 9006 (HB4) CLICK ME

or

HB4/9006 Xenon Extreme White bulbs Or THESE?

thank you all - :shifty:

only ever used philips blue vision plus which were very good, another option would be to go for an hid kit :)