Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Michael Jackson

ALI_1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50-75 quid on a ticket???? i would not spend that money to watch a live concert never mind Micheal Jackson

Not much if you like me bought to sell on, considering they are selling for £500 each. Thats the holiday paid this year thanks Michael.

my bro's with O2, but not got any code or anyything like that?? can he still get hold of some for me??? is there a limit to the number of tickets that can be bought through presale??

are there any likely to be left for friday for non o2 subscribers?

EDIT: I've just filled some pre-order registration ouyt to recieve this code?? Do i have to be on O2 to actually get pre-order tickets?? And similarly, do O2 customers need to get a pre-order code??

50-75 quid on a ticket???? i would not spend that money to watch a live concert never mind Micheal Jackson

Not much if you like me bought to sell on, considering they are selling for £500 each. Thats the holiday paid this year thanks Michael.

i thought that tickets now have pictures put on them to stop reselling. As the government is cracking right down on scalping at the moment.

presale tickets are on sale now for 2 days only to o2 customers.. lucky thats me then lol.

how? i'm with 02. I registered for presale tickets but i havnt got a code.

my bro's with O2, but not got any code or anyything like that?? can he still get hold of some for me??? is there a limit to the number of tickets that can be bought through presale??

EDIT: I've just filled some pre-order registration ouyt to recieve this code?? Do i have to be on O2 to actually get pre-order tickets?? And similarly, do O2 customers need to get a pre-order code??

There will maybe be some tickets available on Friday have to see.

You had to fill the pre-reg in last week to possibly get sent a code.

i thought that tickets now have pictures put on them to stop reselling. As the government is cracking right down on scalping at the moment.

No i think thats only the Glastonbury tickets not these.

I dont know about o2 customers but if you pre-registered then there was a chance you'd get sent a code. it wasnt gaurenteed.

i applied twice and got two codes. But i just dont ahve the spare cash thats hanging around till July so i gave the codes away to members on here rather than buying tickets.

Stav

There will maybe be some tickets available on Friday have to see.

You had to fill the pre-reg in last week to possibly get sent a code.

No i think thats only the Glastonbury tickets not these.

I dont know about o2 customers but if you pre-registered then there was a chance you'd get sent a code. it wasnt gaurenteed.

i applied twice and got two codes. But i just dont ahve the spare cash thats hanging around till July so i gave the codes away to members on here rather than buying tickets.

Stav

Yeh i applied by email and by text but i didnt get any codes :(

I also registered for pre sale tickets and got a text code which i managed to get 4 tickets with. Can't believe they all sold out on pre sale!! I heard he will be adding another 10 dates?

T7RY B, yes you are entitled to your opinion and i'm sure others agree with it, but i'm sure MJ doesn't give a toss and neither do the thousands who have just made his 10 o2 gigs a sell out!!

Has it deffo sold out ? Was gonna get up early on friday but i'll have a lay in if not lol.

I would be interested in some tickets but looking at the prices on eBay i think they'll be wayyyy over my budget.

OMG theres 4 tickets next to each other on eBay for £6,000 thats **** ridiculous

I also registered for pre sale tickets and got a text code which i managed to get 4 tickets with. Can't believe they all sold out on pre sale!! I heard he will be adding another 10 dates?

T7RY B, yes you are entitled to your opinion and i'm sure others agree with it, but i'm sure MJ doesn't give a toss and neither do the thousands who have just made his 10 o2 gigs a sell out!!

I'm sure he does'nt give a toss He gets kids to do it.

yea i'm same as tyou ellz, got the code today but can't get any tyickets!! It says online under the 'new events added' section that you can use the pre-sale code, but nothing seems to be available for the february 2010 shows.

i guess if they add some more then i can get in there. just have to keep looking over the course of the day.

rob

Ok i've been trying all day and if your really keen you can get single tickets on the presale still, but thats a bit rubbish. Yes sale will start tomro morning but it will be hell trying to get tickets as im sure there website will crash and phone lines will be packed and all tickets will be gone in a matter of minutes

Well got up nice and early had everything ready to rock and roll, got in tickermater q on the net at about 7.02 and got down to a of 3 min by 7.10am then website crashes so quickly go back and get back into the q but this time im in it for 45 mins then when finally get through no tickets left for that date, now i cant even get back to the dates page so given up.

Why dont these companies get website servers that can handle the demand **** pricks.

Rant over.

I've been up and on the website since 6:55am and I still cant get tickets!! Had the other half on the phone on the other end looking at the same time. She found some but they were crap tickets so left em. I'm still looking at the moment but I think the site has crashed as cant even get the dates up to search for tickets. it just says processing but on my first or second attempt I got all the way up to the bit where u select how many tickets u want and enter the verification text but then it made me wait while looking for tickets and crashed.

I've tried ringing ticketmaster loads of times and cant get thru, all I get is "this it a BT announcement, the telephone network is busy at the moment please try again later" lol. first time i rang i got an engaged tone but just get the service message constantly now

I managed to get some in the end yesterday.

Me and my mate have 6 between us, so there is a chance that i may have 2 going spare. If so i'll let you guys know on here.

They're all the £75 tickets and i'd simply be looking for face value + the ridiculous booking fees they charge.

As i say, its not definite, but if i do have some spare i shall post in here.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links