Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Michael Jackson

ALI_1

Is it me or is he just the best dancer singer of all time i mean i dont think anyone has come close to him as a pop icon just wanted to know what you guys thought of him as a entertainer everyone i know thinks he was the best cant wait to see how his shows go down

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On eBay and from touts then proberly but from the 02:

The first concert at the 20,000-capacity venue will be on 8 July, with tickets costing between £50 and £75. They go on general sale on 13 March.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7925388.stm

So not too bad at all!

£50 to £75, according to the Beeb.

I wonder if I will get the chance to get advanced tickets, I have an O2 phone and they often give you the chance to buy tickets for events at the Dome before other people.

Sorry to sound negative but Im not sure how many if any will actually happen and if they do i think they'll be crap, hes way way way passed it mentally and physically so it will be nothing like he used to be, everytime i see the guy he makes my skin crawl, a massive point that money doesnt give u everything lol.

I hope he can prove me wrong as he was so so good when he was younger but hes just a bloomin fruit loop now, and i think this is a way of trying to get him out of the millions of pounds of debt hes in.

I'm kinda with Ellz on this one, I do find it hard to look at him now on TV and stuff, but having said that I'm a huge fan and think he's an absolute legend!

Bit gutted I didn't go the last time he did a concert here (many years ago now) as I doubt he'll be able to do as much now - if they happen though I still may go to see it as I'm sure it'll still be worth it.

I saw his Dangerous Tour, 1993 i think it was, many moons ago now. I think every date will sell out in recored time, just look how many were there for his 4 minute appearance today!

Its obvious his performance won't be as good as it was years ago, but whose would after so many years, how can you compare to something over a decade ago! But just seeing him live would be amazing! It'll be the LAST time you ever have the chance to.

Bring on the Moonwalk :) Interesting to hear his new material too!?

If they were ever actually true, Bazza... Sure the guy's a nutjob, but that doesn't make him Gary Glitter! I think he was incredibly naive more than anything.

Sounds like it's gonna be a massive sellout event, getting hold of tickets is going to be tough, I think!!

If they were ever actually true, Bazza... Sure the guy's a nutjob, but that doesn't make him Gary Glitter! I think he was incredibly naive more than anything.

Sounds like it's gonna be a massive sellout event, getting hold of tickets is going to be tough, I think!!

do you really believe he is/was totally innocent ?

naivity seems to play its part in all those who believe that money and fame cant buy you innocence

lets face it OJ simpson was never guilty was he :whistling:

take the fame and money away and he would be totally Ostracised

How much would you spend then Saraj? Isn't that the average price nowadays? I recently went to see Dirty Dancing and tickets were £65 each! Taking my son to see Lemar in April they cost £40 each.

Dragging this thread back up.

I joined up to the register for early tickets (in both mine and my missus names) and got two promo codes to apply for tickets tomorrow instead of with the General public on Friday.

Decided the moneys better spent elsewhere though (car, wedding, Nurburgring).

Don't know if everyone that applied got a code, but if a couple of members on here want a code each, they allow you to buy up to 4 tickets each in the pre-sale from 7am tomorrow morning till 6am Friday (though not guaranteed tickets)

Drop me a PM and i'll forward the emails to you.

Stav

Do'nt think I would pay to line the pockets of a child molester. Once yes but twice plus paying out the other kids family to keep quiet is a bit too much for me.

He was proven innocent. And paying 'out' the other family is probably all they were after.

I was proven innocent for a speeding offence on a technicality. But I was speeding.

Hanratty, Bentley were all guilty!!!!! They were hung but PROVED to be innocent To late for them!!!

It works both ways being found Not Guilty does NOT mean you did'nt do it

Gary Glitter was found "innocent" the first time he went to court!!!!

Next time he "sleeps" with some kid lets hope what money he has left does.nt afford him such a good lawyer.

He was a great singer great dancer and a great entertainer I would never take that from him.

But I think MJ is a nonce and that is my opinion you are entitled to yours.