Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Reverse Sensors

Guys - done these today - no problems.

Not sure if it's been said before though, but I reckon you can install these without having to remove the bumper and fish the cable through . . .

Chris

Not sure if it's been said before though, but I reckon you can install these without having to remove the bumper and fish the cable through . . .

Chris

your right matey can be fitted without removing the bumper,i've got a set of oe ones in the garage the only reason i've not fitted them yet is i dont think i could handle all the beeping beeping from the sensors and beeping from being in reverse!!lol

Chris

your right matey can be fitted without removing the bumper,i've got a set of oe ones in the garage the only reason i've not fitted them yet is i dont think i could handle all the beeping from the sensors and beeping from being in reverse!!lol

your right matey can be fitted without removing the bumper,i've got a set of oe ones in the garage the only reason i've not fitted them yet is i dont think i could handle all the beeping from the sensors and beeping from being in reverse!!lol

I'm sure the reverse beep can be disabled when you have parking sensors fitted, as it's a bit pointless having them both beep at you.

• 11 months later...