Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sell Your Lexus

I put this up a few days ago on another post, but think it deserves it's own post:

They have a link in the www.lexus.co.uk webiste for approved cars to sell your car, you enter your details and they send them to your local dealer. After 48 hours if the dealer doesn't come back or you don't like the deal they will forward to the next ten closest.

Use the following page to help to sell your Lexus.

Process Overview:

1. Enter details about your Lexus on the following page. These details will be passed to your local Lexus Centre.

2. Your local Lexus Centre may contact you if they are interested in purchasing your vehicle.

3. After 48 hours you will be sent an email giving you the opportunity to contact up to ten additional Lexus Centres.

Sell your Lexus

I've just had a email from Lexus saying that they want my car (they apparantly have a buyer for it).

Can't see Lexus wanting to put my 8 year old/118k IS200 on their forecourt for sale- to them its a banger.

I tried to use this facility a couple of months before I changed models last May. Still no reply and it must be 12 months now!

I assumed it was because none of the dealers wanted a '96 GS300 Sport.