Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ebay

ALI_1

I sold some standard lexus wheels on eBay £75 which i thought was ok for 5 wheels anyways the winning bidder has not bothered to make contact so i sent him a email asking if he still intrested in them no reply so sent him another couple days later still nothing since thay taking up space i thought il give the next highest bidder them but cant do that either have to wait 7 days or somthing what is the point of a feedback system if i leave neg for him he just going to do the same for me ok my moan is over

Dont mind buying on eBay first time i have sold something on there prob be the last

Can't see what negative feedback he could leave you, as you've made contact to try to deliver them and he's the one who's not doing anything about it.

I'd give it a bit of time though as there may be a legitimate reason as to why he hasn't made contact - if not it does suck though, I agree what's the point in bidding in the first place!

Sellers are not allowed to leave negative feedback anymore!

This is supposedly to enable buyers to leave negative feedback without fear of getting neg feedback as a result WTF.

its a joke isn't it, I always sell on buy it now with immediate payment, that way it doesn't end until I have payment,

you can report inappropriate feedback and have it removed tho, and you can also add to feedback afterwards using the reply to feedback left, or follow up feedback options

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links