Asi

For sale: prolex induction kit

Item Condition: used good condition

Price and price conditions:fixed price £125

Extra Info:

Pictures:will upload soon

Contact Details: pm me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £10

Interest in the prolex induction kit, but i'll wait til images. From what i've gathered i'll end up changing the filter as the one that comes with it isn't that good (unless you're willing to sell it without the filter at the end) and ofcourse depends on delivery, don't think u can live further away from me even if you tried lol. Also what happened about the water pump, is there different types depending on the year the is200?

sorry for the late pics. better than nuthing thought

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

the pipe needs clean which will be done before dispatch.

the fiter has a burn mark on it. this is when i was fitting the hid on and put the hot bulb on the charger.

Yep, i'll take it. PM Sent. Just one thing, how often do i have to change the filter, is it same time as a normal service, every 10k. Also i think your HID unit (OSF) is way too near the manifold! The is200 do have an ugly engine bay once the OEM airfilter unit comes off. Have to find a plate that can go over the engine bay somehow to cover the horrible looking pipes etc.

that is really close damn. it was meant to stick to the side but guess what i just noticed the hid is not sticked anywhere haha. thanks protocol for pointing that out. im off to Halfords to get velcro strips.

and about the engine bay yes it does look very ugly at i point i got so annoyed was going to amend my engine cover to fit it on so looks nice.

and about the filter it need cleaned once in a while. does not need change. i got a service done and guy cleaned it for me.

thanks